Chapter 76

8 Years Later

I'm standing in front of the dining table and prepare for the breakfast before my boys and my husband go out from our house and have their activity.

"Morning, mom." Chandler smiles at me and sit down on the dining table.

"Good morning, cutie pie." Finn smirks at me and give me a quick kiss on my lips then sit down on the dining table.

"Dont call me like that here." I roll my eyes and toss his head.

"Good morning, mom and dad." Ross says and sit down on the dining table to have breakfast.

"Okay it supposed to be four boys here. Where is Joey?" I ask them.

"Maybe still sleeping after playing games until midnight last night." Chandler says to me.

I exhale and leave the dining room then walk upstairs. "Joseph!" I shout and walk upstairs. I turn my way to Joey's room and open his room door slowly. Chandler was right, he is still sleeping in his room and laying his body on the bed with the blanket covered up his whole body. "Joey, honey, wake up or you'll be late."

"Oh Maddeline, I miss your touch, baby." Joey's talking in his sleep.

"Who's Maddeline?" I raise my eyebrows.

Joey open his eyes quickly and turn his face at me then giggle. "Mom! Good morning, mom. How long you've been there?" Joey giggles.

"Get ready now. Breakfast is ready downstairs or you'll be late for school." I said to him and stand up from his bed.

"I'm coming." Joey sighs and walk to his bathroom.

I shake my head and walk out from his room. There will always be something like this every morning. My sons are become teenager now. They already 16 years old and they are sophomores in high school. And they become the most handsome teenager that I've ever met. Even more handsome than Finn when he was teenager.

We lived in Manchester now. We moved here since my children enter middle school. Finn is still working as co-producer in Sony Music in London. And we all live in a house that my grandma gave my dad and my dad gave this to us. A house with seven bedrooms with two housemaid that usually help me do the housework.

I'm still having my interior design enterprise and sometimes I'm also directing for music video helping Finn since he always hire me for that

I'm still having my interior design enterprise and sometimes I'm also directing for music video helping Finn since he always hire me for that. Then I also own the cake shop that used to my grandparents's. My grandma died one year right after my grandpa died and it was really right on my birthday again. So two years in a row on my birthday was really sucks.

"Is he already awake?" Finn asks me as I walk back to dining room.

"Yes." I nodded. "By the way who is Maddeline?" I ask Ross and Chandler.

"He told you, mom?" Chandler raises his eyebrows at me.

"No. But he called me with Maddeline." I roll my eyes and sit down on the dining table.