Chapter 22

Tomorrow is election day of Senior Class President. Since the debate, Rachel's poll increasing from the lowest place to the second place. Meanwhile Kurt and I still on the first place.

I dont know what to do. I really want to win but in fair way and I dont want to cheat just because of Finn. Maybe I can accept it if I lose my campaign, but I dont wanna lose my pride.

Cheating will embarass myself and my dad. Besides it will hurt Kurt. I dont want to do that. Just believe in myself that I will win this.

"And we will book breadstix to celebrate your winning." Blaine grins at me and Kurt.

I just half-smiled at him and hold my pillow as I'm sitting down on my bed with my back against the wall.

"You okay?" Kurt asks me.

"I'm fine." I simply said.

"Oh come on, you're not okay. What's wrong?" Kurt sits down on the edge of my bed.

"If Rachel win, Finn will getting back together with her because it will help him to increase his popularity." I said to Kurt and Blaine.

"What? She aint gonna win. You both are on the top." Blaine frowns at me.

"Only 5% away from her." I sigh.

"Finn wont do stupid things like that. He left Rachel that night for you. Finn really being himself when he is with you." Kurt says to me.

"It's in front of me but behind me? Who knows?"

"So you mean that you want to...?" Kurt frowns at me.

"No, I wont do that. I want to win fair. I want to be your vice president because I want to make a change. I been bullied. I dont care if I lose, as long as I wont lose my pride. It will be fine." I said to Kurt.

"Then just forget about that, your debate was amazing and we'll win." Kurt smiles at me.

"Thanks, Kurt." I smile back at Kurt.

"Hey guys, I bring chips." Finn walks into my room and bring plastic bag with snacks inside from the walmart.

"See? He is coming." Kurt smirks at me.

"What?" Finn frowns at us.

"It's nothing. We were talking about you." I giggle.

"Really?" Finn frowns at me. "I brough some movies. Just pick up one and play it." Finn give the dvds to Blaine then sit down next to me. "You okay?" Finn asks me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I nodded.

"You mad at me or something?" Finn asks me.

"I'm not, Finn. I'm just sleepy." I simply said and lay my body on my bed.

"For everything I did, I'm sorry okay." Finn lay on his stomach next to me and looking at me.

"It's okay." I half-smiled.

"Madison, how long your dad went to L.A?" Blaine asks me.

"For one week. You guys can stay here as long as you guys want." I said to them.

Finn moves his body and lay his body next to me. "I'm here okay." Finn smiles at me.

I move my body and make aslant facing him. "I'm not mad at you. You did nothing wrong." I smile back at Finn.

"Just in case." Finn chuckles and push his face closer to me and kisses me.

"Okay I'm so sleepy and I wanna sleep but you stay here because I dont want to be alone." I said to Finn and move my body make aslant backing him.