Chapter 66

8 Years Later

"Mom!!! Mommy!!!"

"Yes, Chandler?" I shout back.

"Umm, that's Joey, mom. I'm right here."

I turn around to the minibar table and right, Chandler and Ross already sit down there and having their breakfast.

"Mom!!!" Joey shout.

"Yes, honey?" I shout and turn off my stove then run upstairs to the kids room. "What happened now?" I ask Joey.

"My spider house is gone." Joey says to me.

"Where did you leave that last night?" I raise my eyebrows.

"I put it here. Then I went to my bed and it's gone, mom. And I dont know where is that now." Joey says as he look around.

I let out a sigh and look around. The kids are grow up now. They already 8 years old and grow up really fast. They grow up to be gorgeous kids ever. Even they're more handsome than Finn. And sometimes I cant believe that they're my sons but they are. Chandler grow up with dark blonde hair just like me meanwhile Ross and Joey grow up with brunette hair just like Finn and once again, they are really handsome.

 Chandler grow up with dark blonde hair just like me meanwhile Ross and Joey grow up with brunette hair just like Finn and once again, they are really handsome

It's been 8 years Finn and I married. We live in New York. In the downtown in a house that we bought from our money since three years ago. A simple house with three bedrooms and every bedroom has its own bathroom. We already finish our college. Finn work as co-producer in Sony Music here also he usually coaching for football at the weekend. And I open an enterpise for interior designing and party orgaziner to help Finn raise money for our living cost here and my enterprise is kinda famous around neighborhood now.

"Got it!" I said to Joey and take his box under Ross's bed. "Here under Ross's bed and make sure you wont lose it again."

"Thanks, mom." Joey grins at me and walk out from his room while holding that box and then walk downstairs.

I just close their room door and went out from their room and walk downstairs and having breakfast with them and my husband.

"What is that?" Finn asks Joey.

"My spider house, dad." Joey sit down on the mini bar table and drink his milk.

"It's his assignment from his teacher about farm house and we made that last night." I said to Finn. "And it supposed to be an ant house."

"No, mom, it's Spider house." Joey shakes his head.

"Spider isnt in a farm, you dork." Ross frowns.

"I though that we already agree to not use that word anymore." I smirk at them.

"I'm sorry, mom." Ross half-smiled at me.

"It's okay." I smile at them. "Now, finish your breakfast and go to school with your dad and I will pick you guys up from school this noon and we will go to the dentist." I said to them.