Chapter 29

I walk in the hallways and hold my notebook. This week is valentine week. Everything in this school all full with pink and it'll be my first valentine ever also my first valentine with my one true love.

I'm standing in front of my locker and unlock my locker but suddenly a lot of love paper with pink fall down from the ceiling. It's like a pinata. Oh my gosh, it must be Finn who did that.

The love paper is still falling down. I turn my face until I see Finn is walking down in the hallways and smiles at me. This is really sweet.

"Happy Valentines Day." Finn smiles at me.

I just smile back at him then hug him. "I love you so much. This is really sweet."

"I'll make this week as the best week in your life." Finn grins at me.

"Finn, you're not a romantic guy so just stop okay." I giggle.

"I just want to make it special because you are special." Finn smiles at me.

I just smile shyly at him then cup his cheek and kiss him softly as Finn kisses me back.

"Walk you to the choir room?" Finn shows me his hand.

"Sure, big bear." I smile at him and take his hand.

We're holding hands each other as we walk down in the hallways. Finn isnt a romantic guy but when it comes to romantic things, he is the best one.

We then enter the choir room where every couple in this room are busy with love things. Like Mike and Tina cant stop taking selfies. Brittany and Santana are sit down next to each other and lean on each other.

Finn walks to the drum then sit down there. I raise my eyebrows at him and chuckles. Finn give me the drum stick then shows me his hand. I walk to him then sit down on his lap and facing the drums as he hold my hand and teach me how to play that.

"Haha I'm gonna be a rock star!" I laugh.

"To be a rockstar you have to do this." Finn take another stick then throw it in the air and make it roll around then get that. "Like that."

"I cant do that." I shake my head.

"Yes you can." Finn chuckles.

"Okay." I nodded and try to do the things he shows to me but my it failed and my drum stick hit his head. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I kiss his head and rub his head.

"It's okay, baby." Finn smiles at me and give me a quick kiss on my lips.

"Okay lets do this again." I said and playing the drums with Finn teach me by holding my hand.

"Okay, everybody, let's hear it for love!" Mr. Schue walks in and wrote 'worlds greatest love songs' on the white board. "Your assignment for Valentine's week is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs." Mr. Schue grins at us. We cheering and whooping happily. "Now, Regionals is next week, and we still need to raise $250 for costumes and hair spray." Mr. Schue says to us.

"Oh, God, not another bake sale." Kurt shakes his head.

"If any student gives ten dollars, we will sing these "world's greatest love songs" to their Valentine. We will serenade each classroom..." Mr. Schue got cut off.

"No!" We protest.

"Two years ago, we went room-to-room Christmas caroling, they threw food." Tina says.

"And shoes." Mike added.

Sugar suddenly raises her hand excitedly. "Yes, Sugar?" Mr. Schue asks Sugar.