Chapter 7

Tonight is prom night and I'm still walking with my crutches but I really want to go to the prom.

I'm in school right now. I can go back to school but I'm still walking with my crutches and I just hope that my feet will be better soon.

"Hey, you wanna go to the mall with me and have shopping clothes for prom tonight?" Rachel suddenly standing next to my locker.

"Sure." I nodded.

"You will go to the prom tonight, right?" Rachel asks me as we start walking together.

"My dad wont let me, I guess. Besides who wanna dance with a girl who has broken leg? Nobody." I sigh.

"Well, I would." A voice behind us.

Rachel and I turn our face until we saw a guy smirk at us and standing near the locker rack.

"Jesse? What are you doing here?" Rachel frowns to that guy.

I turn my face at Rachel then to that guy. I dont know who is that guy but he cant stop smirks at me.

"You dont want to introduce me to your beautiful friend?" He smirks at me.

"For what? So you can break her heart then throw some eggs at her?" Rachel glares at him then take my sleeve. "Come on, Madison." Rachel says to me.

"Okay I'm here to apologize!" That guy shouts and block our way.

"Well, I think I better go." I said to them and turn my way.

I keep walking in the hallways with my crutches and I guess it will be normal since Quinn isnt here but I'm afraid if she will do something crazier if she go back.

Okay I just need to brave myself and I will get through that. If she beat me, I will beat her back. That's easy.

I'm still walking and about to turn my way to the cafetaria until I feel like my feet slide something and I almost fall.

"Whoaa."

Someone catches my body. I turn my face and it's Finn. He hold me and looking at me and I just can do the same.

Finn's POV

I'm walking in the hallways and turn my way to the cafetaria because I'm hungry and since no chicks around so I guess I can eat as much as I want.

I see Madison is walking alone in the hallways only with her crutches. I follow her and walk behind her to shock her but suddenly the crutches slide down and she almost fall.

I'm standing right behind her and catches her body and glad that I got her. She closes her eyes then turns her face at me and raises her eyebrows.

I'm drawning in her beautiful eyes. I dont know what's wrong with me but my heart beats really fast. What happened?

"Finn?" Madison raises her eyebrows and wave her hand in front of my face.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said to her and help her to stand up.

"No, thanks." She said to me.

"That's okay. Where are you going to?" I ask her.

"Cafetaria. I'm hungry and I want to eat as much as I can." She chuckles.

"Me too." I chuckle and rub her hair.

This is the moment that I've been waiting for. Alone together with Madison. I miss doing many things with her and I dont know why something different inside me came since she is here.

"Finn, I wanna ask about Jesse guy? Who is he?" Madison asks me.

"Jesse St. James?" I frown.

"I dont know his long name is but he blocked my way when I talked to Rachel and now she is with him so I walked away." Madison says.