Chapter 31

Glee Club

"Alright everyone so I got this in my hand. The theme for our regionals this weekend and our rival." Mr. Schue walks in. "First of all thanks to Mr. Collins for sending me this. And the theme is motivation song." Mr. Schue grins at us. "And our rival for this competition are The Golden Goblets and Dalton Academy Warblers."

"Not bad." I mumbled.

"You didnt know about those things?" Finn asks me.

"No. Since I join the glee club my dad left all those files at his office in Columbus so I cant find that." I shake my head.

"Fair enough." Finn nodded.

"Okay so I already prepare the setlist and this is the setlist." Mr. Schue says to us and give us music sheet one by one.

I turn my face at Finn's paper and mine and it's differents. I turn my face at Brittany's paper and it's also different meanwhile Brittany's and Finn's are same.

"Mr. Schue, excuse me but this is a wrong one." I raise my hand and shows him the music sheet.

"It's not wrong, Madison." Mr. Schue shakes his head.

"Mr. Schue, I already prepare the song I'm  gonna sing for solo." Rachel raises her hand and grins.

"Madison got the solo for this regionals." Mr. Schue says to us.

"What?" I frown.

"But Mr. Schue I need this for my NYADA application! It's really important to me. I really need that and I'm sure that she cant win this thing." Rachel protest.

"Excuse me, Hobbit. I can won sectionals and I'm sure she can do that. This is regionals not Rachel Berry's show. If you want to make your own show, just go ahead do that and I bet nobody gonna watch that." Santana glares at Rachel.

"Everyone deserves a chance, Rachel." Mr. Schue says. "Besides I want to show something different. Madison can play harp so she can do the solo with playing harp." Mr. Schue says.

"You can play that too?" Kurt frowns at me.

"She can play four differents music instrumental." Finn simply said.

I hit Finn's elbow with my elbow to stop him talking about that. I never tell anyone else about that but now I'm curious how could Mr. Schue know that.

"How could you know that?" I frown at Mr. Schue.

"I ever saw you play that in auditorium alone." Mr. Schue says nervously. "Alright so back to the setlist. Madison will do her solo first then The Troubletones and last New Directions. Deal with that?" Mr. Schue asks us.

"I like this song." Mercedes grins.

"Yeah? Good one, Mercedes." Mr. Schue smiles at us.

I just looking at my music sheet and turn my face at Rachel who seems unhappy with this. I know she really want this but deep down I do too. I want to make my dad see that I can win this thing and make him proud of me.

~~~~~~~~~

Now Kurt and I are in Lima Bean and finishing our work together for the upcoming events in McKinley.

"I'm thinking about prom and it should be Sadie Hawkins. What do you think?" I ask Kurt.

"So you mean that this time girl can ask guy first and the guy cant refuse?" Kurt raises his eyebrows at me.

"Yep." I nodded. "How?" I raise my eyebrows.

"That's a perfect idea. I love that. I have many things in my mind about the decoration." Kurt grins at me.