Chapter 75

"Mom!!! Mommy!!!"

I open my eyes slowly and turn my face at my watch. It's already 8.30am. The kids cant stop shouting at us from downstairs.

"What happened?" Finn woke up.

"I dont know." I stand up from my bed and take my robe.

Finn stand up from the bed and take his robe. The kids are still shouting from downstairs. "Dad! Daddy!!"

"Coming!" Finn shouts back and take my hand and walk lead me.

We then went out from our room but there are fog around and it comes from downstairs. I open the kids's room but it's empty.

"Joey? Chandler? Ross? Guys? Where are you?" I shout.

I cant stop coughing because fogging everywhere. Finn put his hand around my shoulder and make me lean my head on his chest as I cover my mouth with my hand.

"Guys! Where are you?" Finn shouts.

We are still look around until we both walk to the stairs but suddenly that fog gone and.... "surprise!"

I shake my head and gasped. I see all our  friends are here. The kids hold a birthday cake and walk closer to Finn and I. I dont even remember that today is my birthday.

"Nice try." I giggle.

"Happy birthday mom and dad." Ross smiles at me.

"Thank you, sweetheart." I smile at them.

"Blow up the candle." Chandler smiles at us.

Finn and I nodded and turn our face to the cake and blow up the candles. Finn and I look at each other and smiling at each other until we both share a hug and hugging each other. This is so different because I can celebrate my birthday with my husband.

"Thank you, guys this is really sweet." I smile at them.

"My idea. Kids called me and confused with surprised for you until I came out with the this idea so thank me later." Kurt grins at Finn and I.

"Thanks, little bro." Finn says to Kurt.

"Dont thank him." I shake my head and take the birthday cake from kids's hand. "And you guys want to come to New York for this?" I chuckle at the others.

"You have a cool house. Literally." Mercedes says as she looks around.

"Comfort one. I guess." Quinn says and look around.

"Thank you. I re-decorate this house." I smile at them and take snacks from the cupboard and place it on the table.

"Dad, can we play in the backyard?" Ross asks Finn.

"Yes, sure." Finn nodded.

We went back home from Manchester one week ago. It's my birthday today and summer is going to end and the kids will be back to school in two weeks so we decided to go home before the school begin.

I really dont remember that today is my birthday. All I remember is only about my children and my husband. That's it. Yeah being a wife and a mom does change you a bit.

"Where you were in summer?" Artie asks Finn and I.

"We went to England. We stayed in my dad's house in Manchester and went to London." I said to them.

"Yeah that was first time I went to Europe." Finn chuckles.

"I cant take off my eyes from Finn's robe. It's strangely turn me on right now." Santana simply said.