Chapter 9

I'm standing in front of my locker and put my book inside my bag. No glee club today so I can go home early then watch movie and fall asleep until morning comes.

Suddenly someone cover my eyes with his hand. I hold his hand to find who is he and I know who is he.

"Aaron, I dont wanna play along with you."   I push his hand away.

"How could you can guess that easily huh?" Aaron hugs me from behind then kissing my neck.

"Aaron..." I said to him and stop him to kissing my neck.

"Why, baby?" Aaron raises his eyebrows at me.

"I dont want to have any PDA or anything." I simply said and shut my locker and start walking.

"Hey okay I'm really sorry. I just miss you okay. Only get a chance to see you once in  a week sucked me up." Aaron says and hold my hand as he walk next to me.

"I'm just not in a mood for any kind of PDA or anything okay." I simply said.

"Yes, princess. I know that. Dont be so sensitive." Aaron rubs my hair.

I didnt say anything but keep walking and turn my way to the parking lot until Aaron takes my hand and make me stop.

"What else?" I groan.

"I'm parking my car over there not there. That's why dont be so sensitive and anger." Aaron chuckles and put his hand around my shoulder.

I roll my eyes and let out a sigh then put my hand around his waist as we walk together to his car. I see Finn is standing in front of his locker then he turn his face at me.

I just turn my face away and avoid him. Since that night I ran away from his house, we didnt talk anything. I always avoid him because I dont want Rachel think different.

Aaron open the front passenger door for me and let me in. I sit down on the front passenger seat and he walk to the drive seat then start driving away from McKinley to my house.

Finn's POV

I saw Madison and her boyfriend walking straight to the parking lot. I bet she saw me while I'm standing in front of my locker but she just turn her face away and avoid me.

I dont know what's my fault but since she left my house when I got fever that night, she always avoid me and didnt wanna talk to me. I just hope that she wont find the things inside her comic book. I need to get that book again and hide it from her.

I let out a sigh and shut my locker then walk away to the boys locker room for the football practice.

I just cant get her out from my mind. Did she mad at me like that night when I kissed her when we were eleventh? But what did I do right now? I just said that she is beautiful that night. Only that and the fact she is. Damn, what's wrong with me?

"Dude, you're okay?" Puck asks me.

"I'm fine." I simply said and open my locker.

"Talk. I'm your bestfriend." Puck hold my shoulder.

"Madison keep avoiding me and didnt wanna talk to me. I dont know why." I sigh.

"She has a boyfriend right? She avoiding you like the way she avoiding me. I was thinking about to ask her out then grab some dinner and save the cash for buy her pairs of lingerie, have the fashion show then bam! End up in bed." Puck grins at me.

"Dont you dare to do that to her!" I glare at Puck and warn him.

"Why? She is hot. A geeky hot chick." Puck chuckles.