Special

prompt: "you spoil me"

———————————————————

Anthony loved love. It was special, it was unique and it hurt like hell. He loved being in love, just being able to love another person and them feel mutual about him.

So that's why he always intended to make Valentine's Day special for his girlfriend.

She found it out their one year anniversary, which was Valentine's Day actually. when Anthony went above and beyond with his gift.

He was always a flowers and chocolate kind of guy, but with Jasmine he knew he wanted to give her more than a traditional guy would.

So for their third Valentine's Day as a couple, he intended on making the day perfect.

Breakfast in bed was the first part and he surprisingly didn't burn anything.

When he brought it to her Jasmine sleepily smiled at him and pressed a kiss to his lips to show her happiness.

As the day progressed, Anthony prepared to give Jasmine his assortment of gifts.

They included a box of chocolates, some cd's, a few dresses he saw pulled up on her computer, a couple new rings she loved and a necklace with their anniversary on it.

When Jasmine finally opened the necklace, she couldn't help the tears forming in her eyes.

"God damn it Anthony," She giggled as she wiped her tears, "You spoil me," She smiled as he helped her put the necklace on.

"It's beautiful. Today was beautiful. God you're amazing..." Jasmine expressed her thankfulness and pulled him into a tight hug.

The night continued to progress on, the couple finding themselves falling back against the bed and collapsing into each other's arms a little after midnight.

"Thank you for tonight," Jasmine whispered against Anthony's chest.

"It was my pleasure love." Anthony smiled, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

Anthony knew he was cheesy for loving the day of love, but he couldn't help it. Having Jasmine in his life just made it way better.