Break Up?

prompt: "Fluffy - Anthony has been really distant and secretive lately and Jasmine is really worried hat he's cheating and one day he tells her saying they need to talk and she's so nervous that he's gonna break up with her then he talks about how he's loved her since rehearsals, how jealous he was realizing she had to kiss LIN 8 nights a week, how every time he's away from her he gets separation anxiety and he asks her to marry him. (Sorry this is long af)"

aHHH i'm sorry i just realized i didn't do this right i hope you don't hate me even though it's been like six months and you probably don't remember sending this

——————————————————————

It was the few simple words that terrified Jasmine. "Can we talk" was all he told her and she immediately thought the worst. He was breaking up with her, she knew it.

But then she was brought out of her thoughts by Pippa knocking at her door and telling her to meet her onstage where the entire cast was soon to be at for something that Pippa wouldn't yet tell her.

So when she got there and the stage was dark she slowly walked onstage in confusion, the stage lighting up to reveal a chair that she happily sat down on.

She glanced around, jumping at the sound of footsteps. Once she turned around she smiles slightly when she saw her boyfriend.

"Hey baby!" Anthony nervously smiled as he made his way over to her.

"Is this where you're doing that talk?" Jasmine asked, raising an eyebrow as she nervously bounced her leg up and down.

"Yup!" He smiled and pressed a kiss to her cheek before he stood in front of her.

"Well Jazzy, we've gone through a lot together. Seeing you kiss another guy wasn't you know, ideal and all but we got through stuff like that so I know we can get through a lot more. I've loved you...I've loved you since I saw you in rehearsals baby girl. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and well...I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So jas," Then he got down on one knee, a smile on his face, "Jasmine Cephas Jones, will you be my wife?"

Jasmine couldn't even process everything happening, from the speech to Anthony on one knee, either way she was crying way too much already.

"Yes...! Oh my god, yes!" She cried, leaning forward to kiss him softly.

The whole proposal was amazing and Jasmine realized right then that she shouldn't have been worried at all.