Christmas Eve

prompt: "I'm 99% Ant some Christmas/thanksgiving with Jasmine's family last year, so maybe a fic of them like cuddling in front of a fireplace at jas' parents house on Christmas Eve. That would be so cute 💙"

——————————————————————

Christmas Eve and Christmas morning was reserved for Jasmine's family, the rest of the day spent at Anthony's moms house.

So late on Christmas Eve, after a show, Jasmine and Anthony made their way over to Jasmine's moms house.

Once they got inside they were ushered over to the couch and handed blankets, the two comfortably sitting by the fireplace.

The room was silent except for the crackling of the fireplace and Jasmine and Anthony couldn't be more than happy that they were finally getting some peaceful time alone.

"I love you," Jasmine said with a smile on her face as she curled into her boyfriends side.

"I love you so much Jazzy," Anthony held her close, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Merry Christmas Eve baby girl," Anthony said over the sound of the fireplace crackling.

"Merry Christmas Eve." Jasmine fell asleep in his arms, Anthony soon caring her up to the room the two usually stayed in when they visited her mom.

Christmas was one of their favorite holidays and spending it together made it even better.