Broken Promises

warning y'all now that this is weird as fuck? i don't know where it went to....but this happened. feedback please and thanks❤️ (hey if you're from tumblr it's not posting so you can look at it here!!!!!!)

——————————————————————

Death shook up a love ones life like a never ending tornado.

Death was rarely ever planned, though always painful and traumatizing.

Jasmine never planned to loose her husband at the young age of twenty.

One day her life was a perfect whirlwind of happiness followed by happiness until everything came crashing down on it's self.

It began with simple symptoms such as mild pain in the neck, back, and arms. Then it developed into slight heart palpitations as well as muscle tightness.

Later on it developed into the real deal.

Jasmine was in the kitchen preparing dinner for the pair when her eyes landed on the sight of her husband collapsing in the yard after strenuous yard work.

The woman frantically called 911, the tears pouring down her cheeks as her hands shook.

Hours later it was called out as death caused by heart failure at the age of twenty three.

Left behind was a now widowed Jasmine, pregnant with her first child.

The woman never fully recovered, constantly having reoccurring nightmares almost nightly.

Jasmine completely blamed herself for his absence from life for years.

She was sad, beautiful, and tragic.

The men in the town stayed away from her the second they found out, immediately leaving the woman alone to be depressed in her own little corner of town.

Old woman in her building would from time to time bring her baked goods and send their condolences to the young woman, finding themselves in her as they reminisced loosing their husbands years before.

Three years had passed and Jasmine was still plain old Jasmine.

She only went out to her nine to five job before she returned to her nearly empty apartment.

Sometimes the other residents would hear cries from her home, never knowing if it was the woman or her two year old daughter who was named Felicity.

On November 24, 2014 a young man who went by the name of Anthony moved into the now empty slot across from Jasmine's as an elderly woman had departed weeks before.

The man was a college student attending the nearby arts college.

Jasmine never got to go to college. Her husband found that it would be more efficient for her to be a house wife and by the time he passed away she was so busy with her daughter that the option had fully passed by then.

The woman bumped into the man with dark, short, curly hair when she was bringing her daughter in from a short shopping trip.

The moment her panicked eyes met his, she rushed into her apartment with her babbling daughter in her arms.

Anthony heard the quiet mumbles from the beautiful woman who whispered to her child that it was time to start their dinner.

The man had started to learn more about the woman the longer he lived in the apartment.

Rumors spread like wildfire in that complex.

Old woman were surprisingly amazing at gossip and caught him up on everything, briefly informing him that Jasmine's abusive husband had passed away when she was twenty years old, leaving her alone with his child..