Scared

prompt: "you don't have to do this if you're scared."

——————————————————————

Jasmine and Anthony were off work at the same time one day, taking advantage of it in the best ways possible.

They slept in until 10am and for the rest of the day they just enjoyed each other's presence.

Then at 8pm when they had run out of comedies to watch, Anthony chose a scary movie.

This would be Jasmine's first scary movie. It wasn't that she was scared but..it was that she was scared. She was terrified. But Anthony promised to be there with her so she said fuck it and let him choose one.

He chose one Jasmine couldn't quite remember the name on but it looked freaky as fuck. She was borderline freaking out while Anthony was excited to take her, what he called, "scary movie virginity" (something he got slapped for soon after he said it).

About twenty minutes into the movie and Jasmine was doing alright, trying to follow the plot line. But the scenes became more scarier and Jasmine could barely handle it, accidentally screaming when something popped up on the screen.

"Are you scared?" Anthony asked, amused. He hadn't yet realized how terrified Jasmine was of this movie.

She only nodded, hiding her face farther into his shoulder and gripping his arm.

"You don't have to do this anymore if you're scared baby," Anthony finally noticed how terrified Jasmine was.

"But you wanted to watch it," She mumbled into his shoulder, her voice barely audible.

"Baby you're terrified. You're also holding my arm so tight I think it may go numb," He teased, "But really Jazzy, we don't have to,"

She glared at him, jumping slightly as a scream erupted from the tv.

"Okay we're done with this.." Anthony decided, switching off the movie.

"Thank you," Jasmine murmured.

"You're welcome. Let's get some sleep and do..other stuff." He winked, earning another slap from Jasmine. 

Jasmine had always hated scary movies but Anthony had finally gotten her to watch one, immediately regretting it. Thank god it ended well with the two cuddling for most of the night.