Chill

prompt: "why can't the world just chill for one second?"

——————————————————————

Being on Broadway meant you were always busy, Jasmine and Anthony knew that the second they agreed to the job. But when a Broadway show got huge, they were even more busy. When they weren't performing or rehearsing, they were backstage meeting a new celebrity or doing an interview somewhere that felt way too fancy for them.

So when the cast got word of Beyoncé coming backstage they didn't know how to feel. It was crazy, wild even, something they never expected.

Jasmine snuck into Anthony's dressing room, quickly, before she knew she should go out to see the other girls.

"This is so crazy," Anthony laughed as he pulled a shirt on, Jasmine nodding in agreement.

"Why can't the world just chill for a second?" Jasmine breathed out as she fixed her hair in the mirror in Anthony and Oak's dressing room.

"What baby girl?" Anthony turned around, now fully clothed as he started to pull his shoes on.

"It's just, so crazy. Like all of this is happening and I can't believe it," She explained, a smile never leaving her face.

"Well, I'm really happy I get to experience this with you," Anthony smiled and pressed a kiss to his girlfriends forward.

"I am too, now let's go meet Beyoncé." Jasmine giggled and grabbed his hand, pulling him out to where all the cast was now gathered.

When crazy and unbelievable moments like this happened Jasmine never knew how to wrap her head around it all, it felt like the world was moving too fast and sometimes she wanted it to slow down so she could enjoy this amazing part of her life more than she already was.