The Future

part 2 to the last fic...this isn't on topic but!!!

—————————————————————

Moving in with Anthony was one of the best things that Jasmine had ever done.

There was a sense of protectiveness and security with moving in together and not just spending the night at the other ones apartment.

It was nice to know that they could always be with each other, and that every night they'd be coming home to each other and not an empty bed like before.

With moving in together came commitments, and of course, arguments.

Their first little argument was over the dishes, something that got quickly resolved and everything turned out fine.

But a few months later when they were discussing Anthony's filming schedules, larger fights erupted.

It was little jabs at each other that turned into full out fighting, something they knew they would regret.

The memories were still vivid, no matter how long ago the fight was. It was something they hope never happened again.

So a few weeks after that, the couple was laying in bed together, watching some movie that was playing quietly.

"Have you ever thought about the future?" Jasmine questioned, gently tracing patterns on her boyfriends bare chest.

Anthony looked down at her and smiled, kissing her forehead, thinking about how to answer the question.

"Of course," He admitted with a smile on his face, "I think about it everyday,"

"Do you want kids someday?" Jasmine questioned as she pulled the blankets over them, suddenly feeling colder than before.

"Totally...!" Anthony smiled, "Only if you do though. It would be amazing to see little babies looking like you running around the house," He kissed her cheek, his mind filling with mental images of how their future children would look.

"I want a girl, maybe two girls. A boy too though! It would be amazing, Ant! We could teach them to sing, dance and act, then you could teach them to play softball and baseball as well!"

"That would be so amazing. Three little babies. Well, I gotta put a ring on it first...!" He smirked at her, Jasmine looking up at him in confusion.

"I want you to, but why are you looking at me like that?" She questioned in confusion.

"No reason baby girl," He kissed her cheek and held her close, "Are you tired? It's getting pretty late..." He pointed out.

"I'm a little tired, honestly. Could we sleep maybe...?"

"Of course. Get some sleep baby, I love you," Anthony shut off the movie and turned their lamp off.

Jasmine mumbled back her goodnights before she fell asleep, her head resting on Anthony's chest.

Anthony couldn't wait to propose to the love of his life, even though it was only months away.