Screwed

prompt: Part 2 ideas: one of the kids sees them in the store or somewhere outside of school, and then the secret is out

(part 3 i guess?? of the music teachers series now i guess!!)

——————————————————————

Jasmine knew it was time to go grocery shopping when she noticed they were literally living off of boxed wine and some ramen noodles she found in the back of the pantry.

She immediately decided Anthony would go with her, knowing she'd never want to go alone because well, grocery stores fucking sucked and Anthony could make it somewhat enjoyable.

So they drove to the nearest Walmart, a few blocks away from their apartment.

They were in the ice cream aisle, arguing over which flavor to get when Anthony pulled her close and pressed his lips against hers, immediately shutting her up.

"I win," He smirked and grabbed the ice cream from the freezer and set it in the cart.

What they didn't notice was the child standing on the opposite side of the aisle to them, a little boy from Anthony's music class.

"Mr. Ramos...Miss Jasmine...!?" The little boy gasped, Jasmine and Anthony jumping at the sudden voice and quickly turning around.

"Tommy..hey!" Anthony tried to fake casual, but he knew they were screwed.

"You..Miss Jasmine..You kissed Miss Jasmine..!" The little boy yelled, running down the aisle to find his mother before Jasmine and Anthony could even explain.

"Oh my fucking god..." Jasmine sighed, looking up at her boyfriend, not even knowing what to do next.

"We are so screwed," Anthony decided with a sigh as well.

"So fucking screwed." Jasmine agreed.

They didn't know what would happen next but they were sure the kid would go off and tell everyone and it would spread around the school, but they didn't know. They hoped for the best but expected the worst.