The Talk

prompt: "jasmine and anthony giving their kids "the talk" and it's really funny"

——————————————————————

The one part that Jasmine and Anthony weren't looking to of having kids was giving them "The Talk". They literally dreaded it, hoping that the school would cover it enough. But they slowly realized they would still need to talk to the kids about it.

Mia was sixteen, Mason was thirteen and Brooklyn was ten. They knew Mia already knew about it..but they wanted to get it over with one time only.

So they called the kids downstairs, Mia immediately deciding that they were getting in trouble, Mason just thinking it was nothing and Brooklyn was convinced Jas was pregnant again.

"So," Jasmine finally spoke up after the family was situated on the couch, "We need to talk to you guys," She explained.

"When..when you reach a certain age, you can um, get like uh, pregnant and have babies.." He slowly explained, blushing already as the kids groaned.

"Dad we already learned about this...!" Mia exclaimed with a sigh.

"Okay. Uh, just please use protection. We're going to be happier if you have sex and just use protection unless than using nothing..." He nodded slowly, avoiding eye contact with the kids.

"Dad can we just go upstairs? Also I'm not into girls, so.." Mason shrugged as he stood up, the girls getting up as well.

"Yeah you can go.." Anthony nodded and the kids quickly made their way back up to their bedrooms.

"Oh my god," Jasmine giggled, falling against Anthony's chest.

"That was horrible! I'm never doing that again." Anthony decided, Jasmine nodding  in agreement.

Teenagers were hard, but these parts of raising teenagers were the worst and Jasmine and Anthony couldn't wait to get through it and let the kids grow up.