Sick Day

"Mama I got him some candy!" Brooklyn giggled, toddling into Jasmine and Anthony's bedroom.

"Oh thank you honey!" Jasmine smiled, picking up her three year old daughter.

"He 'gon be better now mama?" The little girl asked, her eyes widening when she saw her father wake up.

"Daddy!" She squealed, squirming under Jasmine's grip.

"Baby daddy's sick, you don't wanna touch him.." Jasmine sat her little girl down on the edge of the bed.

"Mama, Mason is evil!" Mia huffed, pulling her six year old brother into her mother and fathers bedroom.

"Mama!" Mason squealed, wrapping his arms around Jasmine's legs.

"Mase, baby, that's my leg.." Jasmine sighed dramatically, picking up her little boy.

"Mama he is evil!" Mia repeated, rolling her eyes and putting her hands on her hips.

"Baby how is he evil?" Jasmine tried to stifle her laughter as she noticed how mad her nine year old seemed at the moment.

"Took my barbies..he's playing with my barbies mama and they're mine! I only take his cars whenever he's not playing with them but mama..I was playing with them and he's a meanie and I want you to send him back!" Mia huffed, sitting down next to her baby sister and picking her up.

"Mi!!!!" Brooklyn squealed, climbing over her big sister who giggled and hugged her.

"Mia, honey, must let Mase play with your barbies for a while. You can help me out with helping daddy!"

"Kay mama.." The nine year old sighed.

"Mama..think daddy is broken," Brooklyn stated, poking Anthony's cheek.

"No, no Brook.." Jasmine picked up the little girl who was climbing all over Anthony.

Minutes later, Anthony woke up and the little girls were forcing him to eat the medicine.

"Daddy you 'betta take this!" Brooklyn warned, causing Anthony to laugh and take the medicine.

About three hours later all the kids were asleep, leaving Jasmine and Anthony awake.

"I'm sorry I had to leave you with them all day baby.." Anthony apologized to his wife.

"It was fine. I'm glad you're feeling better though.." Jasmine pecked his cheek.

"Let's get some sleep.." She whispered, resting her head on her husbands chest.

"Night love." Anthony whispered.

The couple didn't often deal with this kind of situation but when they did, they somehow had to manage it alone.