Dinner

prompt: "Fluffy where instead of going to the theater for the show Ant surprises Jas with a romantic dinner decorated all nice because they haven't had much time together because Jasmine was filming her movie (inspired by Jasmine's Instagram picture of them at dinner)"

——————————————————————

Anthony and Jasmine had both been busy, Jasmine filming a movie and Anthony working on music way more than usual.

So he decided to take Jasmine out on a little date a few miles away from their apartment.

"Baby where are you going? You missed the turn for the theater," Jasmine asked, slightly confused.

"Shhh," He smirked, driving down to a little restaurant.

Anthony grabbed her hand, leading her inside the nice little place.

"Ant you didn't have to do this," Jasmine said, a smile on her face as they got a table and sat down.

"I wanted to give you something nice, we've been pretty busy and it's been a while since we've had time to ourselves," He explained to his girlfriend of two years.

"Well, this is amazing, thank you." She smiles as the waitress came back to the table, leaving soon after as the couple got deep into conversation about how they've been the past few weeks.

Spending time together was great, especially after missed time together. They were both grateful for little moments like these.