Sneak peak

I really don't have time to start a sequel but I can't get the story out of my head even though it's finished. So I decided to put up a little sneak peak for future possibilities. If you want to keep your happily ever after ending then don't read this. Or you're just going to have to think up your own ending to this sneak peak.

<3 Rizca

I quickly hid behind the bushes as he looked my way. Man, that was close.

I've been spying on Aunt Zanne's family for a couple of days now and I have yet to discover anything that could help me on Leandre.

After the attack the whole Leandre has been in a turmoil and I was the only one that might be able to stop it.

I remembered when my mom used to tell me about the family that was so kind to her when grandma and grandpa passed away, but I never thought I would actually see them. Leandre is a ghost town. I was sixteen when he attacked. At school like any other day, when a screaming started in the halls. I can still remember every detail of that horrifying day.

Flashback

"Ahh" I shrieked as I awoke from my peaceful dream with a spit ball in my neck. My eyes narrowed as I scanned the classroom for the culprit. There was only one that would dare wake me from my sleep. Xander!

Just as I was about to open my mouth to give him a piece of my mind Mrs Glenda interrupted.

"Princess Rea. Is there a problem?" she asked with an icy glare. You'd think that being a royal would actually mean something to your teachers, right? Well, you'd be wrong. Me, Xander and Lafras were all sent to an ordinary high school instead of being home schooled like daddy was. It was so unfair.

"No" I grumbled to her

"What did you say?" she asked again

"No ma'am!" I said giving her a little salute. She gave me a warning glare this time before returning to the board.

The warning glare directed at me made it's way onto my face as I looked at Xander. Right at that moment Lafras walked in.

He was pretty much a genius goody-two-shoes, as where Xander was the opposite bad-boy, rule breaker. And I was stuck somewhere in the middle.

"Sorry I'm late ma'am, had to take the new guy to class." He said. I could almost see him bowing. It irritated me out of my mind when he was a suck-up like that.

"Oh it's no problem Lafras. Especially for one of my fav..." she started in reply but quickly shut her mouth. We all knew she wanted to say he was her favourite student, but since she could get in a whole lot of trouble for saying that out loud she quickly changed the subject back to history.

I was bored so I turned back to glare some more towards Xander. As Lafras went to take his seat next to his brother he saw my glare. Without another though Lafras smacked Xander over the head, without even knowing what Xander did wrong. My irritation towards Lafras immediately faded.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Xander yelled out already standing up to show how macho he is by getting into a fight.

Mrs Glenda spun around and immediately her icy gaze landed on Xander.

"My sincere apologies ma'am" Lafras said sweetly " I thought I saw a bug and accidentally hit Xander too hard. I promise not to interrupt your interesting lecture again." he said with his big brown puppy dog eyes.

The icy stare immediately softened as her gaze turned to Lafras. "Of course I understand Lafras" she said with a warm smile. As she turned back to the board. Her eyes shot daggers towards Xander before looking at the board once again.

I stifled a laugh as I saw the two boys trying to fight as quietly as they could. My laugh was cut short as a huge bang suddenly echoed through the school halls. Screaming soon followed. As the three strongest people on Leandre, except my parents of course, me Xander and Lafras rushed to the door while the rest of the class were told to hide under their desks.

As we got into the hall we were brought to a standstill at the horrific scene awaiting us. Not one of us expected bloody teenagers lying where the school was turned into a heap of rubble. The culprit was long gone.

We lost some of our closest friends that day. Teachers were lying there, bleeding to death and there was nothing we could do to help them.

Present

And that was only the start of it all. During the next 2 years attacks like this were thrown around Leandre. The culprit was too smart too be caught but we all knew that there was only one being who had the power to cause so much destruction. It was Zorgan.

Two years after the first attack the war started. Zorgan had managed to unleash the ultimate power from the sun gods and moon godesses and even Mum and Dad couldn't stop him. How do you kill someone who's already dead?

Slowly but surely Zorgan and his troop of copiers took over Leandre. For years everyone lived in fear. Running from the immortal monster. That is up to the day that Aunt Zanne was killed by Zorgan himself. I was there. I left her there in the middle of the chaos to die and fled for my life. My actions still haunt me with every breath I take.

Aunt Zanne begged me to run. To run and come to this dimension.

"Rea, listen to me! You have to go back. It's our only hope. You have to go to our dimension. There you will find the strength to save Leandre" she said with her last breath

I didn't know what I was looking for. It took me days just to find who I was looking for. The people were all so old and ugly. It was awful.

The night Aunt Zanne died my mother told me the whole story.

"We went to visit them as soon as Leandre was safe. Mike, Max, Rene, Aunt Mary and Uncle Roland. The day me and Zanne arrived at the house, two years after we left, it was at a funeral. Aunt Mary had passed away. You could see the pain, the tears, the loss in the eyes of my family" Mum said sadly

"We made a decision that day. A decision that I'm not sure was the right one. We turned and we left. We knew that we couldn't bring our family to a place where people like Razzardus walked the planet. We couldn't put them in that danger. We couldn't say we moved far away and go and visit them, because we knew we wouldn't age while we were in Leandre like they would there. There was no other option. Leave them. Save them from the pain of getting us back only to lose us again in a couple of years." she explained.

I understood. I guess I would have done the same thing if I was in their shoes. But now Leandre is destroyed. It's a place full of misery and despair. And one way or another, I was going to get a way to destroy Zorgan! I was going to make him pay for all the destruction and I was going to get revenge for Aunt Zanne!