Part 19

I had to go first down the aisle and even though Zanne didn't have much of a say in the wedding it was still extremely beautiful. Something Zanne would love.

There was a long carpet leading straight to the altar. A big white arch stood there covered in all types of colourful flowers. A man stood there in a suit, probably the person doing the ceremony, behind a rock formation where a book lay on top. On both sides of the path there were chairs set out, decorated with white lint. All around us were trees and you could hear the birds singing faintly over the sound of the marriage melody being played on what looked to be a type of violin by a woman sitting in the corner. I got to the front and took my place.

Everyone stood up and turned around to await their future Alpha. When Zanne walked into the sunlight you could hear the gasps of the people attending the ceremony. But I didn't look towards her. I looked towards Xander. His face was a picture of pure love and indescribable joy. An expression I've only seen on my dad's face. I almost felt like crying in happiness when I saw that expression. My sister was going to be fine if she would have Xander by her side.

The ceremony was a mix of Zanee and Xanders religions. Asking God to help them on the quest that they were embarking on now. A quest of pure love. And asking the sun gods and moon goddesses to help them guide their people into a glorious new age. As the I do's came the happiness for Zanne faded into a feeling that I had previous times. A feeling that I wished with all my heart wouldn't ruin this perfect day for Zanne. Something bad was going to happen.

Zanne suddenly looked my way with a frown, probably feeling my emotions.

"I'll handle it. Just continue with the ceremony and don't worry about a thing." I thought to her comfortingly and getting a small smile in response.

I didn't know what to expect but I had to do something. I saw the arch and an idea formed in my mind. Slowly, so I wouldn't get noticed I put my hand on the arch and let the power I felt in my veins run through me, through the arch and moved it until it formed a circle around everyone at the ceremony. I thought I would feel drained after using so much power but I felt fine. It almost felt like I had gotten stronger since the fight with Bibby.

As soon as the I do's were said my bad feeling came true once again.

"Well, well, well. It seems like my friends are getting married and they didn't even invite me boys." I heard a voice I recognised say mockingly. Bibby

I was standing behind the arch where he couldn't see me and I wanted to keep it that way until I knew what we were up against.

"You are no friend of us. You are a monster." I heard Zanne say and I saw her concentrate. She was trying to use her emotion controlling power once again. That only earned a chuckle from Bibby.

"Oh you stupid little elf, your emotion controlling power won't work on my little army here. I made sure of that with the help of a potion. But do not fret. I'm not here for you. I want your little friend." He said with venom lacing his every word.

"You won't get to her." Zanne told him determined

"Oh is that so?" he asked. While Zanne was keeping Bibby busy I took a peek from behind the arch. There were about 20 copiers behind Bibby. I looked back at Zanne who was standing her ground. If it wasn't for her fists balled into fists I wouldn't have been aware of her fear.

"Well, I know she's around here somewhere. She definitely wouldn't miss a friend's wedding. So if she wouldn't come out by herself then I guess I'll just make her." He said evilly

I saw Zanne fall to the ground in pain causing Xander to run to her side. With that I stepped out from behind the pillar into his view.

"Leave her be, It's me you want." I said sternly