Part 14

This chapter is for tomorrow. A little early but I'm sure you don't mind ;)

<3 Rizca

He was suspicious. About what we were doing sleeping in the middle of a forest, about why a copier was after us and most importantly about how it was possible that we didn't know copiers can copy other beings powers. But he couldn't do anything about that right now. Zanne filled me in on everything that happened before I woke up while naked guy went to get some clothes.Once he'd gotten his clothes that were hidden all over the forest for emergencies like these he wanted us to get our stuff immediately and follow him.

"But why?" I asked still not sure of whether or not I should trust him. After all my mom told me to only trust Prince Ryan. "The copier is dealt with and we can deal with anything else out here too." I continued

"I already told you. The copier that you destroyed wasn't a normal copier. It could transform into a wolf." he said

"So?" I asked already forgetting that I should probably know what it means.

"So it takes a lot of power to turn into a werewolf, and for a normal copier it would be impossible. Which means this copier was a hundred years old at least, he wouldn't be stupid enough to go into a fight without backup. Especially if it was 3 against 1." he explained to me like I was a 5 year old.

"Well, I don't see anyone or anything else." Zanne said "besides now that that copier is gone I want to go look where the water came from up the mountain. I really need a bath."

I had to agree with Zanne. A bath would be amazing right now, but something about the honest panic on this guys face made me want to listen.

'Please just listen to me. He would have sent a signal to other copiers in the area. Being on this mountain is forbidden. Everyone including people from Zahee have to keep away from this mountain, even if it is on their land. If someone from Frixon was caught here they would be dead in 5 seconds flat." he said desperately turning to me when Zanne still didn't seem to be grasping how serious this could be.

"Why would there be any copiers in the area? They're supposed to be in the Underworld aren't they? And why do you just assume we're from Frixon?" I asked. I looked around me. This was part of my land. My land that I have to get back. I can't leave.

"What do you mean? Zahee has been mostly been the territory of the copiers for the last 22 years."he said obviously confused at my statement. He didn't know that I didn't know any of that because I wasn't here. I didn't know exactly what was going on in my kingdom but by the sound of things it wasn't good.

"You didn't answer my question," I said when he got quiet "why do you just assume we're from Frixon?" I asked trying to get hiss attention away from my previous question.

"Well you are a physical aren't you?" He asked like it was obvious " and you're eyes aren't black, which means you're not a copier. You're friend on the other hand is a mystery. She is a mental and her eyes are green but she doesn't look like a warrior or a slave. But I'm not going to let her become any of those things either! She is my mate and I have to protect her. Please, you don't have to believe me, but I just want to protect her." he said looking longingly at Zanne

"He's telling the truth. Well, at least about the wanting to protect me part. I feel his love and his fear that something might happen to me. What do you think we should do." she asked me

"Where could you take us where it would be safe anyway?" I asked. If the copiers found their friend dead I was pretty sure they won't just leave us alone.