Part 30

Does putting up 4 chapters in one day earn me some votes? ;)

Really hope so

<3 Rizca

I was surrounded

I bent down to the ground with my one leg stretched out and spun in a circle causing Maddy, Zanne and another copier to go falling to the ground. I pressed my hands on the ground and pushed my power through to the 10 copiers closest to me causing them to burst into flames. Who knew that self defence stuff they teach you could really come in handy?

As soon as those were dealt with more were already surrounding me. I blew wind at them but the moment they fell more was ready to take their place.I had no choice but to use my wings. I was in the air in a matter of seconds.

I used my power to control energy to lift the guests, I sent them into the kitchen. With my wind I blasted the copiers away that were trying to get to them. I called to the ground and caused a rock to come upwards to block the door from any copiers. As soon as the guests were safe I turned back to the leader. "Let's see how you like me now" I screamed downwards.

I started spinning with my arms outstretched. I blasted water with one hand and used wind to make the water freeze with the other. Blocks of ice started falling on the copiers below.

I didn't notice the wolf until it jumped towards me and grabbed me by the ankle throwing me too the ground. Xander. The copier was able to tap into Xanders wolf side.

My ankle was throbbing and I screamed out in pain when he bit down even harder causing the bone to break. The copiers were already coming closer. I could sense about forty of them.

I stretched my hands in the direction of the wolf and let a fire ball escape my hands hitting him full force. I was lying still a few meters away but I knew he wasn't dead. His power was strong. About as strong as Bibby's was. And with all the other copiers it wouldn't be an easy task to kill all these buggers.

"Stop!" I screamed using my mind control voice, causing all the copiers to be frozen in place. I slowly stood up on one leg. Careful not to touch the ground with the broken one.

I lifted my arms above my head and called out to the sky:

"I call on the elements. Fire, water, wind, earth and lighting!

Come to me now, to destroy the evil that stands before me." I screamed

As soon as I spoke the words a rock wall surrounded the dining room, preventing anyone from going out,or coming in, and all hell broke loose. Wind that swung the copiers around and water that blasted around the room at an incredible speed, breaking anything in it's wake with it's force, was filling the air. Fire was coming up from the ground, filling the floor, and bolts of electricity came from nowhere, from everywhere, to destroy the copiers.

I stood unaffected by the elements and I slowly made my way towards Xander's copier, now back in his human form, on my broken leg.

He was trying to put out the flames below him while avoiding the water in the air. As he saw me coming closer he pressed himself against the wall trying to get away from me by climbing up the wall. As soon as he got up the water would come his way causing him to drop to the ground. When he saw it was hopeless he turned to me and fell to his knees.

"Please, oh mighty royal. Spare me! We were forced here by Razzardus. I didn't want to attack you" he pleaded.

My foot was hurting like hell and I wasn't in the mood for his games. "Fine I will let you live. If you stand with me when I announce war against Razzardus" I made a suggestion