Chapter Nine

Waking up with a wretching headache, really hurts. I slapped my head to my forehead and groaned, it was hot and sticky with sweat. I snapped my eyes closed, the pain was going to drive me insane and then every image of what happened last night came flooding back to me, in a massive wave.

Oh my god Ryan!

I remember the sound of when his neck snapped, the crunching of bones grinding together and popping out of their sockets, the memory was heart wrenching. A small tear found it's way to escape my eye and trickle down to the base of my chin as I kept in a quiet sob about to escape my lips.

A couple of gentle knocks, hit the door and I snapped my eyes and body over to the sound, the door creaked open, revealing a very dazzling James. His muscles easily ridging in his tee and making out a very sexy six pack-avert your eyes Eliza, it's awkward, my brain told me.

I looked up, and he was shutting the door, looking at me, forcing on a smile. I groped my head once again and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Eliza...Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yes, James, I'm fine!" I snapped, a bit more fiercely than I had anticipated.

"Sorry." I apologised "Where's Ryan?"

"He's downstairs..." James paused for a moment as if thinking, I couldn't help but feel absolutely relived, Ryan was alive, but I heard it, the snapping sound it echoed in my ears. Was I underestimating the people I lived with?

"eating." James finished.

I felt something twist inside my stomach and instantly, James face looked at me worried, he was over in a flash, bending down to check me. I felt my heart rate, speed up rapidly, and James rested his arm on my back comfortingly.

"James, I feel..." before I could finish the words, I was on my knees coughing violently upon the carpet. James jumped back.

I was on all fours, blood spurted out from my mouth and I heard James yell something, but my hearing became muffled and more blood travelled from my pit towards my mouth before splattering itself upon the floor.

I was shaking, I fell onto my back and tried to calm my breathing. All boys now, towered over me, all rushing to help, but I didn't know what help was. What could they do?

"Eliza!" A frantic voice yelled, my brain wouldn't process any of it. I was dazed and couldn't feel my bones. It felt as if they were snapping and stretching inside me. It was unbearable.

I collapsed onto the floor resting on my stomach, but sleep wouldn't come near, it was like my body wanted me to feel the pain, I groaned and twisted.

"Eliza, breathe!" a frantic voice yelled from above me, I attached my eyes towards the noise and it was Adam, but all he could stare at was the carpet, which was now stained red

I tried choking out some words, but only gurgles came out.

I felt the pain slowly go, it became more bearable and my body relaxed more and I steadied my breathing and I saw the boys let out a sigh of relief.

"Eliza, are you alright now?" James voice asked quavering.

"Yeah." I breathed quietly, casually continuing to lay on the floor in fear more pain was to come.

I was slowly lifted off the ground and my head drooped off the end of someone's arm, which when I looked up was Ryan, I blinked and I was laying on my bed. Fast much?

"You do realise Eliza, that if you keep fainting and passing out, and nearly dying, like that, your going to be scaring us to death a lot!" Ryan said sarcastically.