Chapter Thirteen

I caught sight of Antonia looking like she always did, with her leather and weaponry attached to her sides, this woman was a warrior. She looked up and smiled at me and Spike, but he only tensed, seeing that he wasn't very fond of her.

"Well, I wasn't expecting you to come back willingly." She chuckled, I forced a smile, like I had any other option, Spike did most of the talking whilst I noted some of the passing Twisted Feathers gang members. There were a few groups that just mingled with each other.

"She's off the rails and she needs to be taught Antonia. So, she's not here to do your dirty work, she's only here be learn how to control herself, her dark heart is not coming out until it's needed." Spike warned her, she smirked, nodding her head.

"Shadow can help you, he's awfully good as self control." Antonia stated, I felt Spike tense up as if Shadow was not one he wanted to console with.

"I don't need Shadow." Spike said confidently, but she rolled her eyes and tucked two fingers into her mouth, whistling, and a few seconds later, a young boy appeared by Antonia's side and he looked menacing, and full of energy. Antonia completely ignored Spike.

"Shadow, help Spike with Eliza, she needs to learn control." Antonia explained, Shadow nodded not saying a word, he grinned a white smile at us both, he looked like someone who would actually murder you with a stare. He had dark hair that looked like that of an anime character and this dark demented eyes that looked like he was something not even vampire. He wore a ruffled grey t-shirt and a dark pair of jeans, he jaw was perfectly chiseled and he looked too perfect to even exist, he must have been around 19, but by the way things were going he could be like a gazillion.

He smirked at me like he could see the inside of my brain and as if I fascinated him, it was the creepiest thing ever.

"I don't need your help." Spike growled to him, Shadow only smirked, challenging him to see if he would start something.

"You might not, but she does." He replied, his voice was low and actually ridiculously sexy, I tried to hide a smile, he was probably an absolute ass by the way Spike was acting so hostile.

"Besides, she'll learn quicker my way." He flashed me a brilliant smile, and I gulped nervously.

Spike began to walk towards the end of the corridor, grabbing my arm and dragging me along, Shadow slowly walked behind us, cocking his head to the side, and admiring my ass.

"We are not doing it your way." Spike hissed, approaching another stairwell and heading downwards into another part of the building, it fightened me that only a foot or so away was a stranger that could kill me with one hand, I knew Spike was hostile for a reason, a reason that I didn't know.

"So, Eliza," Shadow drawled out my name like he knew I would like it "Why-"

"Don't even talk to her, you'll influence her in bad ways." Spike growled, wow, he must have some grudge. Shadow just rolled his eyes as we reached one thin corridor that looked like a dungeon. Oh hell no. I went to turn and leave, but Shadow stood there, pinning his eyes down on me like a hawk, he knew I wanted to run.

"Uh, Uh," He wiggled his finger teasingly "I don't think so."His eyes turned menacing as he shoved me back, not gently at all, and I tumbled on my bum and winced when more blood seeped through my jumpsuit, that I again forgot I was wearing, and having my old clothes thankfully underneath. I groaned, as I couldn't think one person could have this much blood, but it kept pouring out, my stitches useless now.

"You're wounded?" Shadow stated in disbelief, he looked up to Spike who shrugged, watching Shadow carefully. I tried to get back up, but stumbed in pain.