Chapter Eight

I slowly woke up and felt all my senses reboot, my eyes could see through the darkness and my ears could hear the passing cars outside.

I sat up forgetting where i was and bashed my head on the lid of the coffin, falling back down. I groaned contemplating whether I actually wanted to get up. I decided after a long think that I didn't want to face the world, it never ended well, so I stayed on my back, pulling out my phone and playing angry birds and temple run. Trying to beat my high score. I found that actually my reflex's were quicker on temple run and I best my score with flying colours. I suppose there was some perks.

"So, you're a coffin vampire? Not really a surprise, you were always weird." A mischievous voice asked, mock humour in their voice. It would have been ok if it was one of the boys or even Spike but this...this frightened me.

"Please leave me alone." I begged from within the wooden case, they laughed, and I couldn't work out whether it was at my petty plea or my almost scream.

"No can do sweetie, surely you must have known I was to visit you soon? Once I had actually worked out you were a vampire of course, my incompetent minions were very slow to work that out." He grumbled as if ashamed "But that won't happen again, I have disposed of that worthless creature." He spat, I didn't know if he knew he was saying it out loud but I decided to not intervene.

The lid was thrown open and I narrowed my eyes at Dante who allowed the sunlight to Evade my side and I actually let out an involuntary hiss as it hit my face and I shielded my eyes with my arm and slowly rose up.

"I swear to g-g the man upstairs that if you do not go away I will- I will drop kick you out my window." I groaned, wanting nothing more than to lay there dead.

"See if you weren't a newborn, didn't stutter your words and actually opposed a threat. I might actually consider it," he started, in a joke like term, but it sooner tuned angrier "but as you are none of those things I will not be demanded around."

I let out a groan of frustration as I jumped out my 'bed' and stood up, brushing myself making myself presentable, but I wasn't putting much effort in, it was Dante . Then a rush of emotions hit my in the head and I jostled slightly losing my balance, everything jumped into my brain all at one like I had just recovered from amnesia.

Dante killed my parents. I looked up to him rage filled and pissed. He didn't quite understand fully and rolled his eyes thinking I was just being Eliza. The vampire took all control and the sad thing was, that I actually let it, I wanted it to do and try whatever it wanted to Dante, he murdered them in cold blood.

"You are a fucking asshole." I hissed, stepping towards him viciously. He wasn't fazed. I snarled, baring my fangs in his direction and I could just imagine that my face had morphed into that of a predator. Dante almost laughed."You murdered them!"

Dante froze, he then tried to smile to cover up some emotion.

"So you know then." He stated, watching me carefully. "Your cousins finally spat it out."

"No, the fucking devil did."

Dante looked utterly shocked, even when he tried to cover it, he was gobsmacked.

I lunged, raising my fist towards his face which he simply blocked and twisted backwards andI'll I hissed flipping over and sending a kick to his abdomen which it looked like he hardly felt, he then seemed annoyed and pushed my body against a wall and I almost lost my balance but I quickly flitted back into my stance and tripped his foot, he stumbled for half a second only just blocking my kick catching it and sending me flying over, I groaned as that hit caused me a stupid amount of pain and I recovered slower than before but as I went to lunge again, something sweet made my nostrils flare.