Chapter Five

How did this happen? How did I become the walking dead? How did I even come to know about this stuff?

I was tired and stressed, and all I wanted to do more than anything was sleep, but my bed would not get any comfier that the last time I checked.

"Spike, what the fuck did you mean about figure it out, I want to go to sleep." I mumbled, throwing the covers off and trying to get comfy on the floor. Which was even worse than the bed. I think I must have been making a lot of noise because someone had to come and bother me.

"Eliza, what on earth are you doing up here?" Adam bemused, leaning on the door handle.

"The bed and the floor are un-comfy and I can't sleep, it's scratching against me and i can't stand it." I frowned, standing back up and throwing the covers everywhere.

"Your body is still adjusting you have all these new feelings and are much more prone to irritating objects." Adam opened, I groaned.

" I know that! I just want to go to sleep and I have nothing to sleep on." I yelled, Adam smirked.

"Oh, you're that kind of vampire." Adam groaned, "you have to be so awkward don't you."

"What do you mean 'that kind of vampire' how many fucking types are there?" I growled frustrated.

"You'll find the question is, what to sleep in." Adam chuckled, I growled, what the hell do vampires sleep in? Then it dawned on me. Tobias made a joke about a coffin at his house, he said some vampires do sleep in them.

"No, no, no, no, I am not being a dracula, that's creepy." I shivered, Adam laughed at me.

"It's completely normal to sleep in a coffin for some vampires, they just find it more comfortable, although most of the time it's because they are so old and they know no other form of slumber." Adam droned on, I stopped listening when he started getting into the history, I threw a pillow at him, he caught it effortlessly.

"No I refuse to sleep in a coffin." I said stubbornly, folding my arms and holding my chin held high.

"Have fun sleeping then." He taunted, I threw a lamp at him but he ducked and it hit the following wall. Wait...Spike sleeps in a coffin?!

The thought scared me, what if I like get locked in, I will suffocate! Adam walked off, I could still hear him chuckling to himself.

"There's a coffin shop in Realms Gate. We'll visit it while you're making friends." Adam shouted from the hallway, I grumbled some curses.

"I hate you all!" I cried, of course I didn't, I just needed to express my anger. I was hungry again, oh I couldn't put up with this forever, the constant hunger, it is going to drive me mad.

"A coffin, seriously?" I mumbled to myself, I grabbed a pair of sunglasses and sat outside my window ledge. I didn't like this, I couldn't even see the colours properly, they were all dull and depressing. I lay back against the bricks,I just sat there, thinking for maybe an hour or so, I didn't see the point of counting them, after all, isn't the one thing vampires don't worry about, time? They didn't need to worry, they don't change or grow, or evolve. They were Stuck and I couldn't even feel the sun on the rest of my body.

Someone called my name. 'Eliza?'

I turned my head "what?" I replied, they appeared in my bedroom, it was Ryan.

"We're leaving now." He told me, I nodded and climbed back through my window and followed him out.

We all arrived in the garage, and I had this cheeky glint in my eyes. As I looked over to Peter's car, he was grabbing his keys from the unused work bench at the side.