Chapter Twenty-Seven

It was getting to three o'clock and I had literally run out of ideas to do, Tobias still wasn't back, Emerson hadn't visited and the boys were all over the place, and I had worries about tonight, Celia hadn't arrived yet with her hellhound of a chauffeur.

I skipped into the dining room, in a cheery manor, pushing all the horrible butterflies and thoughts away, including the idea of going to school tomorrow, I have socials skills with meeting new people, unless I'm in a mental mood. I get nervous, and usually say things I shouldn't, but I couldn't mess up tomorrow, they were all normal and that's how they shall stay.

"ELIZA REDFIELD! GET UP HERE RIGHT NOW OR I WILL SNAP YOUR NECK!"

Oh, God! That was Peter, and I had completely forgotten about what me and Tobias did to his room, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit...

I looked around for anywhere to run or hide. I ran into the living room, and looked over to a large cupboard thing in the corner, it was big enough to hide behind, but I'm not sure about whether it is vampire proof, let's find out. I lunged the cupboard aside and tucked myself behind it, I held my breath and leaned back, I didn't feel a wall, and I tumbled backwards...I kept tumbling and tumbling, until I hit a cold damp floor. I heard a loud click from behind me, and I was left In pitch black darkness.

3rd Person POV

"I'm going to kill her." Peter growled, passing his brothers and heading down the stairs. Ryan,Adam and James raised an eyebrow and walked into Peters room to see the damage that Eliza made.

As soon as they entered, they couldn't all help but laugh, Peters room was rosy pink and bright.

"She has way too much free time." Ryan mumbled, before bursting out into laughter.

"No, thats just boredom, she's literally stuck in here 24/7" James corrected, smiling.

"Shit, Peters going to go haywire!" Adam pointed out.

They all followed behind Peter who had literally disappeared, Peter was going to kill Eliza once he got his hands on her.

Ryan went to check the dining room and James went to look in the living room, whilst Adam checked everything else. They all gathered back in the living room when they could find either of them.

"They can't have left the house?" Adam stated. They all looked at each other. Worried expressions filled their faces.

"Wait, look the cabinet is out of place." Ryan points out, rushing over to check.

"Fuck!" James cussed, he knew exactly what was down there and knew Peter would be, and maybe Eliza too.

Eliza's P.O.V

Thud! Thud!...

I could hear loud footsteps stepping closer, I was still on the cold and dingy floor, there must have been a loose pipe because there seemed to be puddles of water everywhere, but right now, I wS trying not to get killed by a deranged vampire who seems to have anger issues.

"Eliza." a sinister whisper echoed, I shivered, it filled my ears, ringing over and over again.

I slowly edged backwards but I hit a solid wall, I tried to hold my breath so he couldn't hear me breathing but I couldn't, and to make things worse, I really needed the toilet.

"I can hear your heartbeat," he whispered, I heard him clap his hands together fast, to make it sound like rapid heart thuds.

"I can see you." he laughed, I felt something brush my face. I couldn't see a thing. My breathing became jagged.

"Peter, I'm sorry, It was only a joke, I'll never do it again." I whimpered, shivering, I shot out a wave of power hoping it would hit something, zilch.