Chapter Nine

3rd person POV

Ryan had a young girls body, hauled over his shoulder, as he slyly returned inside his house, very angry. He threw the girl to the ground, and it cracked almost every bone in the body, the woodwork cracked underneath. Adam slammed the door behind him and they both stood in the corridor waiting for the two other brothers to attack them with questions.

It don't take too long

"Why is there a dead girl in our house?" Peter questioned causally traipsing down the stairs, eyeing the girl. He smirked. "And Who misses the jugular?" Peter laughed, staring at his two brothers with a humorous expression.

"Eliza does." Adam replied flatly, Peter raise an eyebrow, and tried to keep a straight face.

"Guys, really, you made a rookie mistake it's ok, you may have lost your dignity, but blaming on Eliza is not cool?" Peter laughed, holding his stomach as if he would lose his bladder control.

Ryan sneered. "Haha funny Peter." His voice laced with sarcasm. Peter smirked.

"So which one of you was it?" Peter questioned, pointing out his finger, Ryan and Adam were losing patience.

"Fuck off Peter, did you do it?" Adam asked angrily, Peter raised an eyebrow. "Not the girl, did you taunt Eliza and send her off the rails?"

Peter made his mouth into a thin line, his brothers were not only confusing him but scaring him.

"Why would I do that?" Peter inquired, folding his arms, at his brothers' rude assumption.

"Because you're Peter." Ryan pointed out, Peter shrugged, continuing on his journey to the kitchen.

"I would happily admit it, if I had done, but anyway, I thought she was hell bent on hurting no one, let alone do that." He gestured towards the torn and battered girl, looking at her with disgust.

"Oh I can't wait to meet this wonderful new Eliza, which one of us do you think she'll kill first?" He spat out sarcastically, Ryan and Adam ignored him and James walked through from the dining room seconds later. "I have my bet on Adam." Peter called out from the kitchen, they all sighed, but Adam clenched his jaw.

"Her window is completely torn, she really must have fought to stop herself." James pitied joining in on the conversation, he seemed annoyed, who wouldn't be?

"Yeah, and how hard was it for us to stop ourselves after each of our first kills." Adam growled, Ryan seemed surprised by his outburst, Adam was the first one to be turned out of the four of them, their mother wasn't kind about it either, because as he still had three human brothers to live with, until they finally turned, it was hell on earth.

"We didn't." Ryan replied, confused on his point, until it slipped in place, he tilted his head, sorry for what Eliza must be going through.

An awkward silence broke out in the hallway, but surprisingly none of them broke it, it was the drunken young girl barging through the door who broke in, the boys faces turning into that of shock. She had a large bottle of whiskey in her hand.

"Oh well that's one way to get rid of your problems I suppose." Adam mumbled, raising an eyebrow at this girl struggling to hold herself upright.

"Why didn't we think of that?" James thought to himself, but Eliza seemed like she was drunk, yet still able to function as if she weren't.

"Oh hello, good to see you, have had a wonderful day, eventful day, sshh... What is that ghastly noise?" She cried , her words slurring, she held her ears, the bottle almost tipping all over her as she did.