Chapter Forty-Two

3rd Person POV

"Eliza, just breathe, please." Tobias pleaded, as his girl, lay in pain across his arms, and he couldn't do anything to help...anything that she wanted him to do anyway.

"Tell me what to do." tears were falling down his face like a waterfall, and they dripped to the floor.

"Make it stop, make the pain stop, please." she cried before letting out a shrillful scream, and her back arched in an awkward way. He looked up to the boys for something, anything. She opened her mouth to say something, but no noise came out.

"What? Eliza, what, tell me." he cried panicked, what did she want him to do? He wanted to make sure, before he did anything.

"My stomach" she whispered, her eyes watching the tears on his face, she reached out a shaky arm and then before anything else another cry of pain escaped her. She closed her eyes and breathed as best she could. He needed to lay her down. Ryan's face was too shocked to do anything, it happened so fast, he felt like he was watching Peter's change all over again.

Adam disappeared for a moment, and Tobias looked back down to her, as her eyes popped open, and her body shook violently, cold sweat dripped down her face. He knew exactly how she was feeling and what she was thinking and what she wanted. He had been through it himself.

"I know Eliza, I know what your craving, but trust me, think about what your doing." he pleaded once again, he knew she wanted his blood, just as he wanted his mothers when he was human.

"Tobias, we have to lay her down." Ryan asked more than stated, after all the newborn knew more than he did about what was going on and what was going to happen. Tobias nodded and lay her on the sofa slowly, she twitched and screamed as he did. Her panting grew jagged and rough, as she groaned and ,and made some inhuman noises.

"24 hours, thats how long it lasts, I can't listen to her in pain for a whole day, I couldn't even manage 9 hours, how is she meant to..." Tobias explained to almost the air, as he sat on the settee beside her and stroked her cheek. Ryan and James stood there watching as well.

"I think Peter, what was it, I think it was 13 hours wasn't it?" James asked Ryan but kept his eyes on Eliza at all times.

"Yeah." Ryan replied sighing, he clenched his fists in anger and punched the wall, sending his fist straight through the insulation and out the other end, he needed to let out some anger.

"Shh...Eliza, we're here, just try and relax." Tobias mused, her eyes were wet with tears as her teeth were gritted and seething, her heart was pumping irregularly.

Adam returned after consulting Peter on what they should do, he was no help at all, he said there is nothing they can do except watch or, an option that Eliza didn't want.

James appeared with a glass of water and knelt beside her, he slowly poured it into her mouth, but she wouldn't swallow and just spat it back out, all over the floor and on him.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry." she whispered her voice jagged and hoarse, as a moan of agony escaped once again, her hands were closed tight and turning White. Her body was shaking and her face was pained. She looked crazy.

James sat beside Tobias on the table and ran a hand through his hair angrily. He ran his Tongue around his mouth before turning his head towards his brothers at the sidelines. They were both still as shocked as him, only earlier was she happy and cheerful, and forgetting about all of this and now, she was on the brink of death.

Eliza's POV

It's happening, it's actually happening, i'm going to die, I thought I had more time, more time to say goodbye, it happened so fast. One minute, I'm fine, the next I'm a walking icicle, dying.