Chapter Thirty-One

Soon enough I was ransacked into Ryan's Carrera and we were shooting down the road, breaking every speed limit possible, but damn this car was fast. I covered up my arm as best as possible, I didn't want an extra angry vampire in the car.

"Wanna tell me what the problem is? And what the hell is going on?" Ryan asked skeptically, one hand on the wheel another running through his hair, he glanced at me, making sure he didn't crash the car in the process.

"I don't know! Dante showed up, my head, ugh...it's all crazy, I can't even go to school without something happening, and know I'm freaking expelled, it's all-" Ryan's angry voice cut my mumbles off.

"Expelled!? How does that even happen on your first day?"

"I don't know, it's all Dante' fault." I spat crossing my arms over my chest and sinking lower into the black leather seat of the car and ignoring, the growing grip Ryan had on the steering wheel. I watched as he clenched his jaw tightly and said some low toned words.

"What did he say to you?"

I thought about it, trying to remember all that he said, recalling the memory, the agonising pain and then the 'small' talk.

"He is a dick, who decides that I'm not allowed to be normal." I hissed venom slipping off my every word. I scrunched up my face in annoyance, what right did he have? I said I would do what he said, but that doesn't mean he can ruin the normality I had left in my life, my mind suddenly flicked to Tobias, he hadn't said a single word about Tobias, I hadn't even mentioned him, kr asked if he was ok, I...forgot about him.

How could I? He's a friend, a friend who I kissed at one point, I felt the car pull to a stop and Ryan abrupty got out the car, slamming the car door behind him, almost denting it. I got out after him, and treated the Carrera like it should be, with gentle care and love, well, that was very pansy like of me I thought, laughing to myself.

I got in the door after Ryan had, already yelling at his brothers, when technically this was all my fault. All of it, I hadn't only ruined my life, but I bet they haven't even done a single thing that they did before i came in on their lives.

I couldn't resist slamming the front door though, that was irresistible. Peter turned the corner out of the living room, and raised an eyebrow at my angry face.

"Shouldn't you be a school?" he questioned, not even making it sound like he cared, just something to pass the time.

"I'm expelled." I stated, my tone low and menacing. Peter looked astounded, and actually looked like he was honestly shocked.

"Well, less and less like a pure heart, every day I suppose." he mumbled to himself.

"I don't know what any of that means, but just so you know, it wasn't me." I defended, He took a deep breath. "What is that? It's like burning." Peter commented, looking over to me. I shuffled in my spot awkwardly, trying not to give anything away. He narrowed his eyes into slits and walked over to me.

"That's burning flesh." Peter stated, he looked at my shaking arm, and grabbed it, I yelped loudly, he slowly lifted up the corner of my top and growled when he saw what I hoped would be hidden. I tugged my arm away I pulled my sleeve down again.

"He fucking branded you! The sick bastard!" Peter hissed under his breath. "We better put some ice on it."

He returned in a second with a ice pack and he pressed it to my arm, I let a small scream. He rolled his eyes and I pushed it on harder he let go and stared at me, angrily.

"Want to tell me what happened?" Peter said, in a tone that said 'I'm not taking no for an answer.'

Before i could answer someone knocked on the door behind me and I sighed, i pivoted on my foot and opened the wooden door. I was greeted by two cops. Shit.