Chapter Seven

3rd Person POV

Spike watched in confusion, something he rarely felt, because he thought he had seen it all in his time, experienced everything there is, but no, apparently this one young girl can surprise him on more than one occasion, one of them just happened, she had fainted, never had he actually seen it happen so suddenly, but she must be clinging on to her human side tightly. It'll be hard when she had to eventually let go.

Just wait till she kills somebody, all his strong traits will flow into her like a fountain, she already has the coffin to go with, he never quite understood why he didn't like beds, he always imagined it was because he liked nifty, cosy little spaces. She will almost feel what he's feeling, the bond will grow stronger and she'll have hardly any control over herself, it would take a hell of a lot of fighting to beat.

He finally got out of his thoughts and looked down to Eliza, who lay on the floor, her chest rising and falling, a way of easily passing as human. He bent down on his tip toes and stared at her. Who knew that just saying his age would cause quite an effect. Spike wasn't at all offended, his age was his power, and the older you are, the stronger your powers grow.

"You are quite a strange one, aren't you little one." He mumbled, clicking his tongue, he jumped up on his feet and scooped her up in his strong arms, carrying her out himself.

Once he was outside he wasted no time in arriving at his chosen destination; the Redfield's house. He didn't bother to knock and just pushed open the door, easily carrying her in one hand, she was as light as a feather, but now not quite as fragile as one.

He sighed, flipping her effortlessly into two hands again and walking into the large hallway casually, and just what he didn't want to happen, happened.

"What the fuck did you do to her." James' voice hissed, going to grab Eliza from his hands, but Spike held her away from him.

"What makes you think I did anything?" Spike questioned honestly, James had trouble believing what Spike was saying was true, Spike wasn't very trustworthy.

"Because it's you." James retorted, spike rolled his electric blue eyes and had to agree with James, or once.

As if timing hated him, the other three of Eliza's cousins pounded through the door, and when they clapped eyes on Spike and her, they weren't the happiest bunch.

"I did Nothing." Spike replied simply, sending them bored glares.

"What's going on?" Adam questioned, looking between the three others already in the room, not that one could actually reply.

"I really couldn't care less if you think I'm lying, she can tell you herself when she wakes up." Spike groaned, rolling his eyes, these four boys against him, easy win.

"You can manipulate her at will, you could get her to tell us anything you like." Ryan retorted, snarling at him, Spike looked at him as if he was a tool.

Spike almost forgot he still held Eliza in his hands, only when she stirred and started to wake did he remember, he put her down on the floor and folded his arms bored.

"Yes, because I really care about your opinions, why would I waste my breath, demanding that she lie to you, where's the fun in that?" Spike taunted, playing a smirk on his dashing face. It fell silent for a moment, as if everyone was contemplating whether he was telling the truth, but it actually sounded like Spikes sort if fun, pissing off others.

Eliza's jolted upright and looked around, a vicious smile on her face that then turned into shock. She looked lost as she looked between them all, then her four cousins bombarded her with questions like; what happened?; are you ok?; what did spike do? She clamped her hands over her ears at all the sudden noise, they all stopped, and Spike tried to hide a smile.