Chapter Nineteen

I was lead through an archway, into a living room. Tobias must have been about 16, he was handsome, black hair, gently spiking everywhere. He was thin and a good height, he had red eyes when I was looking at him, and I didn't know his real eye colour yet, and he had a beautiful smile, like some kind of prince or an angel. I brushed this thought away, after all he was the one who was going to hand me over to a big bad vamp and get me killed.

Why was I so calm? My thoughts were interrupted.

"So your Aphraver Eliza?" he asked in more of a statement tone than anything else.I rolled my eyes.

"Indeed I am." I replied, walking forward to the photos on the fireplace mantle, I heard a slurp from behind me, I cringed at the noise.

"Please, stop doing that." I whispered, twitching.

"Doing what?" he asked cockily, then he did it again, on purpose, another loud cringey slurp. I quickly turned around and pointed to the cup he was holding I gently flicked, so it came out of hand but didn't spill, I directed it towards the window, waved my hand harder so it all went out the window, including the glass.

"I even said, please, now look what happened." I said sarcastically, but I immediately regretted it. As I had turned back to look at the pictures, a hand gripped my mouth and I couldn't scream, but his mouth was close to my neck, too close to comfort.

"Listen you little human, don't piss me off, because my fangs will talk, do you want me to show you what will happen if you annoy me again?" he voice was dark, and angry, and I didn't think twice about it. I shook my head quickly. He removed his hand from my mouth and let me go.

Note to self; don't piss Tobias off

What a dick. I looked quickly at the pictures and assumed the girl similar looking to Tobias was the daughter. She was pretty, same black hair and all. Tobias walked out of the room, and I felt obeyed to follow.

Next we headed up the stairs, I kept quiet not wanting to get Tobias more cranky than he already was. He opened a door and wavered me in. He followed behind.

"This is your room" he stated, then corrected himself " well your 24 hour room."

"Yipee," I said unenthusiastically. "Woah!" I gasped quickly.

"Yeah. It's not humanised." he said sarcastically, leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed.

"You don't say! theres a fucking coffin in here." I stated. Turning back to him.

"Personal joke, I suppose." he said, smirking one of those dazzling smiles in my direction.

"Vampires sleep in coffins?" I questioned.

"Depends." he replied.

"Oh." I said, turning back to the room, it did have an en suite, so that wasn't so bad.

"You want to stay in coffin room, or do you want the rest of the tour, because I could care less." he said, shrugging himself off the frame,

"Let's go, I'm starting to get freaked out that some physchotic vampire is going to jump out the coffin." I said, speed walking out the room quickly. Tobias breathed a laugh. Then overtook me and continued me up the corridor.

If he was Emerson's age, then why was he a vampire and Emerson isn't, not that I wanted Emerson to be a vampire it just confused me. That brought me to the thought that I missed sweet Emerson dearly.

"How old are you?" I asked, as we turned a corner leading to more corridors, this is like a maze.

"Human, or vampire?" he replied being serious.