bloopers

THIRD PERSON

Tyler and Dylan took deep breaths, shaking their head to get out the small nerves as the camera's re-positioned themselves. They heard the rain kick in on the window behind them and the director sat in his chair, nodding as he made a rolling motion with his finger. Dylan watched the camera man nod, but as he began to say his line, his eyes wandered away, catching the gaze of someone he looked at quite a lot.

   Y/N sat in her chair, smiling as she looked down to her book, her legs thrown over one of the arms of the chair she was sitting in. Dylan's eyes trained on her, watching how her left foot bounced up and down and her thumb was pressed against her lips as she read.

  "Cut!"

Dylan jumped and his eyes widened, turning to look at Posey who was already looking to him with the same confused look.

  "Dude, are you okay? You just stood in front of the camera, again." He pointed out. Dylan glanced back to Y/N, who still seemed immersed in her book, un-phased by the shouting from the camera men, as it was a normal thing around here.

  "Dylan."

Dylan turned back to Tyler, who now had a growing smirk on his face. He furrowed his eyebrows, completely turning to face him now. 

  He shrugged. "What?"

Tyler scoffed, smacking the side of his arm. "You need to get this whole crush thing done, because I'm pretty sure we've spent at least three days on this scene."

  Dylan scrunched up, playing innocent. "No, no- it's not that. I just- having a little trouble focusing lately."

 Tyler rolled his eyes. 

 "Well, whatever it is, you might want to get this scene done because you are definitely going to have trouble focusing on the next shot."

  Dylan became confused. Why would he?

Tyler noticed Dylan's features turn. "Did you get the email? They moved your guy's kiss scene to today!"

  Dylan froze. Holy shit. He wasn't prepared. He hadn't thought about it, since the scene was supposed to be one of the last things they filmed. Why would they move it up? Why would they do that to him?

  "Somebody's nervous..." Posey sang to Dylan, who snapped out of it and shoved his friend.

"I'm not nervous, I just- I hadn't exactly expected it."

   Tyler sighed, screwing his eyes shut before he placed his hand on Dylan's back. "Look, I wasn't supposed to say anything, but God knows how long it will be before you find out on your own. See, Y/N likes you. A lot. She's been flirting so much, you two are practically your characters. Fighting around the bush, hoping the other will just confess-"

  Dylan had blocked out everything right after Tyler uttered the words, Y/N likes you. It was like he wasn't even awake anymore. She did? How had he not noticed it? Was he really that oblivious?

   "You're not even listening anymore, are you?"