this turns you on, doesnt it

this is for leahhh24 who requested this sooooo long ago, sorry sweetcheeks

       **warning: smuttiest smut you'll ever smut**

    Leah's POV

  I walked on to the Teen Wolf set, seeing Dylan and Tyler in the middle of a scene. I smiled before making my way to Dylan's dressing room to wait for him to finish.

                              ~

  "Hey."

I looked up from my spot on the couch and saw Dylan enter the dressing room, closing the door behind him.

  "How was filming?" I asked, smiling up at him.

  "Fun. It's always interesting to play the villain." He smirked.

  I remembered his role this season and saw the dark makeup circles under his eyes.

   Nogistune.

"Well, it's interesting for me too." I smirked.

  "Oh really?" He smiled, asking.

"Yeah. I get to see you all dominant and angry." I winked at him.

  His eyes slightly widened, looking at me surprised.

  "Oh really." He smirked again, walking towards me.

  I nodded and stood up, gently placing my hands on his chest.

  "This turns you on-" he whispered. "Doesn't it?"

  I nervously nodded, awaiting his reaction.

  He simply held the smirk on his face, before dipping his head down to my neck. I groaned as he roughly kissed the soft skin.

  His hands held my waist to his, keeping me in front of him as he assaulted my neck, leaving pleasurable purple bruises.

  I felt Dylan's hands trail up slightly, tugging at the hem of my shirt.

  "Take it off." He whispered in a deep voice, only turning me on more.

  I nodded and stepped away barely to slip my shirt over my head. Dylan's eyes trailed down, staring in awe at my chest.

  "God-" he breathed out, his hands roaming up and down my bare torso.

  His hands suddenly rested on the top of my skirt, before yanking it down, causing me to quietly gasp in surprise.

  "We have to be quick." He whispered directly into my ear, his fingers playing with the waistband of my panties.

  "And I have a feeling you're already ready."

  My mind was going fuzzy from how sexy Dylan was being. How his hands were roaming every part of my body, roughly dragging his fingers across every inch to leave a burning sensation that felt amazing.

  Suddenly, his hands dipped under my legs and placed me on the counter, his hips spreading my knees apart.

  Dylan stepped back and stripped off his t-shirt, taunting me and he slowly took it off by the neck.

  "Dylan-" I whined.

I saw him smirk before he did the same with his belt buckle, slightly dropping his pants down his legs.

  "Hurry up." I whispered. "I need you."

  Dylan quickened his movements now, almost ripping his boxers off before placing himself right back between my legs.

  "Say it again." He groaned in his deep voice.

  "I need you." I whispered.

Immediately, Dylan plunged himself into me, making all the air leave my throat. I moaned at the feeling, his hips rocking against mine as he pounded into my sitting body on the cold counter.

  "Sh-" he barely spoke. "Wouldn't want the others to hear."

  I curtly nodded, my body tensing up as I reached the familiar knot in my stomach.

  "God you're so tight." He grunted, rocking into my body harder. I bit my lip as I moaned again, my hands dragging down Dylan's back at the immense pleasure.

  I could feel myself clench around him, and he moaned at the feeling. I could feel his dick pulse in me, making us both moan.

  "Leah- I'm close." He grunted out, barely able to make words from the speed he was going in and out of me.

  "M-me too." I stuttered.

My breaths came out quicker and quicker, until the knot released a warm and tingly feeling all throughout my body.

  I heard Dylan groan loudly, and I felt him release his load, mixing in with my orgasm.

  He rode them out, slowly pulling out when we had calmed down.

  "Dylan! Scene, come on buddy!"

I chuckled, still out of breath.

  "That's me." Dylan whispered, placing his forehead on mine.

  "Go." I nodded. "I'll be here."

He smiled and put his lips on mine, leaving them for a small while.

  "Go." I giggled, pushing his chest away. He laughed and stepped back, slipping his clothes back on and buckling his belt as he walked away.

  "I love you." He called out as he placed his hand on the handle.

  I nodded as I slipped my panties back on, looking at him.

  "I love you too."
_____________________
A/N:: wOW i just wrote that.

  hope you like it?? AND HAPPY EARLY/LATE BIRTHDAY CAUSE YOU NEVER SPECIFIED <3

   I love you guys so much <3