dylan AU: starstruck (pt. 2)

**wow you guys rlly wanted this**

    Y/N POV

What a weird night, I thought as I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge.

   Some attractive guy slams me with a door, takes me to the doctor, and then home? Wait, did I say he was-

   Tap Tap Tap Tap

I cinched my eyebrows at the noise, placing my water bottle on the table. I took slow steps to the nearest window and pushed the curtain to the side, revealing Dylan. I groaned and quietly opened the window.

   "What the hell are you doing here?" I whisper-shouted.

  "I will give you $5000 if you let me stay in your garage." He quickly said. My eyebrows raised.

  "Wh- why?" I asked.

"Just-please!" He hurried, fidgeting in place. I looked around, and then saw one of the black vans roll down the street.

   "Fine."

  I huffed as we began to push the car into the open garage.

   "You could help a little." He heaved out.

  "Oh please, this car wouldn't be moving if I wasn't." I scoffed, pushing harder.

   We finally got it in and I pressed the close button on the way in.

  "Hey, do you have anything I can-you know- use to sleep?" He asked, a pleading expression on his face.

  I rolled my eyes and walked over to the step ladder, grabbed it, and walked to the shelf where we kept the camping stuff.

   I stepped up and used my hands to reach up and try to grab a sleeping bag. I grunted and reached farther when I couldn't really get to it, and when I finally got a hold of it,  i purposely dropped it on his head.

  "Oh- oh, thanks. Really." He scoffed, grabbing the sleeping bag. I rolled my eyes again and stepped down, putting the ladder back in its place.

  "Are we done yet?" I sighed. Dylan looked down to his sleeping bag and then around.

  "Actually, is there anything I could borrow that- would help me when I leave so that I don't get recognized?" He asked.

  "Um, just try those boxes." I shrugged, pointing towards them under the shelf. He grinned and gave me a thumbs up, before going to search.

  "You'll be out before morning, right?" I asked as he looked. I knew my parents would kill me, resurrect me, and then kill me again if they found out I was keeping Dylan in the garage.

  "Yeah, yeah." He nodded, before pulling something out. He smiled as he placed a hat on his head. I smiled too when I saw it.

  "So? How's this?" He asked, his arms up. I nodded.

  "That was my grandpas hat. He used to wear it when we went fishing." I smiled sweetly at the memory.

  Dylan's eyes went wide. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'll just-"

  "No, no." I shook my head. "It's okay. It kinda looks good on you anyway."

  We both froze when I said that and I internally slapped myself.

  "O-Kay." Dylan slowly said, before grabbing his sleeping bag.

   "Done?" I finally asked. He nodded and smiled.

  "Good." I sighed, turning around to leave. Instantly, I felt a hand on my wrist, pulling me back.

  "Y/N..." Dylan started, but then he just did that eye thing where he made his eyes gleam and his lips turn into a small smile.

  "Stop that!" I scoffed, pulling my wrist back.

  "Stop- stop what?" Dylan asked, confused.

  "Stop doing that thing with your eyes! The thing where you look at a girl like that and expect them to fall for you? Well, it's not happening." I smirked, crossing my arms.

  Dylan smirked and stepped closer. "Are you sure?"

  "Ye-yes." I slapped myself for stuttering.

  Dylan smiled.

"Be out before morning." I scoffed and walked out of the garage.

  And as I did, I could see Dylan slightly watch me in awe as I walked away from him.

______________________
A/N:: not as long as last time? But this scene was kinda short.

  another one? do you guys want the whole movie to be done?

   idk

      love you guys <3