dylan AU: spiderman

i've wanted to do this for so long you have no idea

     Y/N POV

        Taxi's.

If you ever want to waste a completely huge amount of money for a slow-driving old man, you obviously head for a taxi.

  I huffed as I leaned my head against the window, trying not to stare at the intensely deep water that moated New York.

  One; I hate water. Yes I can swim in swimming pools, but drowning in the ocean is one of my worst fears.

Two; this was an old bridge with multiple heavy cars on top.

  I was not a happy camper.

"Is there any other route?" I groaned. The taxi driver turned around just to glare at me.

  "Lady, I'm going as fast as I can!"

I rolled my eyes and contemplated just hopping out and walking.

  "Holy shit!"

My head snapped to the taxi driver who was frantically getting out of the car, stumbling down the road.

  "What the hell...." I mumbled, trying to get a good look out the from window.

  I looked up and around before I noticed a giant figure, tossing cars off the side of the bridge.

  My eyes widened and when I went to leave, the car smashed up against the bridge, blocking my door.

  I reached for the other door, which happened to be crushed by another car.

  Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit.

What now?

   I decided if the, lizard man I guess, couldn't see me- he wouldn't throw the car?

  I crouched down to the floor, curling into a ball behind the passenger seat.

  Tears pricked my eyes. I couldn't die like this. I wouldn't. I just can't.

  I heard slow large footsteps, which almost rumbled the car. It stopped near the car, and then I heard class drag across the metal, causing a shrill sound.

  I almost whimpered, but covered my mouth with my hand.

  I heard sniffing and a grumble, then he crushed the roof, grabbing the entire thing. I felt it being picked up and I screamed.

  I sat up and it looked in through the window. I screamed even louder, tears falling.

   It roared before throwing me, sending me flying over the bridge.

  I screamed as my car neared the black water. This was how I die. This was it. The doors were crushed, I couldn't get out.

  My car suddenly jerked, stopping in place. I let out a ginormous breath of relief.

I looked behind me to see a string holding the taxi suspended in the air.

  "Hey!" I heard.

I looked and saw a man in a red and blue suit on the trunk of the car, crouching.

  "Take my hand!" He yelled through the mask, while holding out his hand.

  I quickly tried to grab it, but my movement made the car slightly drop, causing me to scream.

  "Hey!" He called. I looked back at him and he leaned farther.
"Calm down. It's gonna be okay. Slowly... take my hand."

  His voice was so familiar, so soothing. It was like listening to your favorite person speak.

  I nodded and did what he said, slowly leaning forward. Creaks and cracks sounded, making me nervously shake.

   Suddenly, the string snapped. The car returned to free falling but before it could fall with it, one hand grabbed my waist, pulling me into his body.

  "I got you." He whispered, before we started moving up. My hands quickly wrapped around him, not wanting any possibility of falling.

  He helped me on to the bridge, climbing on next to me.

  The lizard was gone, only smashed cars were remnants of his parade.

  "Are you okay?" Then asked again. I tried to speak but my body was frozen.

  "Hey." He whispered, holding my face. "You're okay. You're safe. I'm not going to let him hurt you."

  I shakily nodded, tears still forming. I wish I had my friend Dylan here. He could always comfort me, just like this guy was.

  Maybe it was the major crush I had on him that let him comfort me.

  "How about I take you someplace? I'll show you something that will make you feel better..." He trailed off.

  I was hesitant but soon enough, I nodded. He grabbed my waist again and shot a string towards the building structure, and we began swinging.

  I dug my head into his chest, then felt the hum of his laughter.

After a couple minutes of the harsh breeze of swinging, he set us down on an apartment porch.

  Dylan's.

I instantly smiled and started to crawl in the open window. He'd be okay with me in here.

If he was?

  He wasn't in bed, like he usually would at ten at night. Where could he possibly be?

  I heard the man crawl from behind me, stepping into Dylan's room.

"How do you know where Dylan lives?" I asked him. He let out a deep breath.

  "Who are you?" I egged on.

"I'm Spiderman." He said, putting his hand in the air.

  "Okay, Spiderman-" I snapped, getting angry. "Why the hell do you know where Dylan lives?"

"I-" he sighed. "We're close."

"Close? No, me and Dylan are close. I've never heard him talk about you." I shook my head.

  "You and him? Close?" He asked, taking a seat on the bed, like it was his.

  "He's my best friend." I defended.

  "Just best friend?" He sighed.

"Well, that's what he wants so..." I can't believe I was spilling my guts to a complete stranger.

  "What do you want?" He quickly asked. I sighed.

"Maybe more. But-" I shook my head. "He doesn't like me like that."

  "Wha-" he stopped, fixing his sentence. "How do you know?"

  "I just do." I snapped. "Now, you need to get out before Dylan sees us in this room. Go."

"I would..." He groaned. "If this wasn't my room."

  "Very funny. Get out." I said, pointing to the window.

  "Y/N." He sighed.

I froze in place. He knew my name? And the way he said it, how familiar it was.

  No way...

    Spiderman began lifting the mask, before completely throwing it onto the bed.

  "Dylan?"
________________________
A/N:: HA sorry. I'm Ina cliffhanger mood. Tell me if you want part 2!

  <3 you guys