embarrassing

[YOUNG DYLAN]

     [THIRD PERSON]

  Dylan had been filming for about thirty minutes, knowing neither of his parents were going to be home for about an hour due to groceries. Not that his parents didn't know, but now he could be loud. His parents often didn't like him screaming.

   Y/N decided that once she had finished her homework, hanging with her boyfriend didn't seem like a bad idea. He told her he was busy with a project after school, but surprising him would be nice, she thought.

   Y/N climbed off of her bike, setting it against the side of the O'Brien household. His parent's usual car wasn't in the driveway, so she assumed they weren't home. 

  She jogged up the porch stairs, instantly bending down to reach for the key under the plant pot. Obvious hiding spot, but she didn't expect much more from Dylan since he was in charge of the key.

  Y/N slid the key in with a smile, quietly slipping in to keep her visit a surprise. She heard a shout from upstairs and giggled, assuming he had gotten aggravated. 

  She dropped the key back, shutting the door behind her as she quickly made her way towards Dylan's room. Y/N tiptoed around the couch, grabbing onto the banister of the stairs as she held her breath, quickly making her way up them. Y/N heard conversation, but Dylan was only talking to himself. She furrowed her eyebrows, but honestly again, she didn't expect anything else from her strange dork of a boyfriend.

  Y/N found his door creaked and smirked, slightly widening it so she could stick her head through. Dylan was facing the opposite way, and Y/N found a camera on a stand, a red light blinking on the top of it. And- Dylan was talking to it? What in the world was he filming? And- he was filming?

  Y/N stepped slightly further in, which was her first mistake. Dylan caught her movement in the small window that displayed him, seeing her figure come into frame. He spun around in his desk chair, eyes wide and cheeks quickly turning red.

  "Y/N!" He coughed out, watching her confused movements. Dylan watched her eyes flicker between him and the recording camera.

  "Dylan. . ." She trailed off, fully stepping into the room. "You seem- busy?"

His mouth gaped, closing and opening like a dumb fish spouting for air. What was he supposed to say? He had been caught. It was all over. Oh god, he panicked. This was it. She was definitely leaving him after this. Dylan thought she barely put up with his dork self now, what would she think when she heard he was trying to start Youtube?

  "This isn't a school project, is it." Y/N bit her lip, awkwardly gripping the end of her t-shirt. She knew she had walked in on something here. She could tell by the red embarrassment on his cheeks.

  Dylan sighed. "Uh- no. No, it's not."

"So-" Y/N dragged. "What- is it then?"

  "It's-" Dylan winced, prepared for laughter. Sort of. "I kind of- got bored, and I just- thought I'd try out some videos and I don't know, probably upload them and see- see if people like it."

Y/N raised her eyebrows. "Like Youtube?"

"Yeah, yeah that's the one." He grimaced, itching his temple.

  Her face was blank for a second, which scared Dylan, but suddenly her face broke out into an excited smile. "So what are you trying to do?"

  Dylan froze, he was confused now. She was interested? She hadn't run out of the house yet? She still liked him?

 "You- you're not weirded out, or anything?" Dylan raised an eyebrow, standing up. He stood a few inches taller than her, which he found adorable. Y/N shook her head with a 'duh' look.

  "Why would I be?" She grinned. "Do you enjoy it?"

Dylan paused, before nodding. "Yeah, yeah it's fun."

  She shrugged with a smile. "Then, what's not to like!"

Dylan couldn't contain his own grin, before he pulled her in for a quick kiss, hearing her yelp in surprise, which was cut off by his lips. He suddenly remembered the camera was rolling and that he wouldn't definitely have to make his own little video of this separately.

  They pulled away shortly, both smiling at the other.

 "I find it hard to believe your still even standing here." Dylan admitted, chuckling. Y/N blushed.

   "Oh, trust me. I'm just here for your looks." She winked, joking. Dylan rolled his eyes, pulling her into a squished hug.

  "Come here you big dork." Dylan mumbled, kissing the top of her head.

 "Your dork, I am." Y/N laughed, knowing well enough. Dylan hummed, looking down to her.

   "God, please don't ever leave me." He chuckled.

[a/n]

   cute quick imagine! i am in love with fetus dylan and his videos. his humor was beyond his years. i laugh now, honestly.

  love you and sorry if this was short!