and then they had a honeymoon...

PART 3 oF "and then he saw her..."

Y/N POV

I smiled as I waved my hand, climbing into the limo. I heard the luggage being put into the trunk. I took a deep breath as Dylan followed, shutting the limo door.

"Ready?" He smiled at me, his eyes wandering all over my face. I smiled, nodding.

"The most ready I've ever been."

His smile grew as he leaned in, kissing my lips. I hummed, smiling into the kiss. We broke apart as the limo began to drive off, but clasped our hands together.

And off to the honeymoon we went.

We stepped out of the limo, still hand in hand. I looked up in awe at the amazing place Dylan had gotten for the honeymoon. It was almost like a house, but maybe a couple square feet off. It was a small three minute walk to the beach, so close I could almost feel the mist from the ocean.

"Do you like it? Your friend told me you liked this area, and it was kind of a surprise thing so I couldn't really ask you but-"

I shut him up by putting my lips on his. He lightly laughed as we kissed, shaking his head.

"I guess you like it." He mumbled. I nodded, breaking apart.

"It's beautiful."

"Good." Dylan nodded. He grabbed the luggage the limo man had set out and grabbed my hand with his other one, walking us in.

I opened the door for him, earning a small thanks. My eyes traveled around the room as I evaluated the house, sincerely impressed. This house wasn't just beach-y, but it also had a modern look to it.

I followed Dylan as he took the luggage to the bed room. I searched around the house, seeking out all the small little pantries and closets everywhere.

"Oh, no you don't." I heard, before I was swept off my feet. I squealed as Dylan carried me bridal style once again.

"What?" I giggled, until I realized he was taking me into the bed room.

Oh.

I smirked as he tossed me onto the bed, before he crawled over me. His feet slipped off his shoes, small thumps meaning they'd hit the ground.

"Your turn." He whispered. I was already becoming wet by the second.

I watched him inch down my body, his hands sensually traveling my legs all the way to my feet. He slowly slipped off heel by heel, both of them making the same thumps.

"Now for this huge dress." He smirked. I smiled and simply rolled on to my front, showing him the back hooks.

He straddled my legs as his hands traveled to the brim of the dress, dragging it down my body.

He inched it past my hips, and I heard let out a soft moan when my white lace panties were revealed.

Dylan fully took it off, setting it on the floor. I flipped back over, showing my matching bra. Floral lace was the only material, one simple flower the difference between being completely bare and still wearing a bra.

He groaned, keeping his eyes on me.

"God, you drive me crazy." He whispered, laying his hands right under my bra.

Two fingers lifted my bra up, allowing his hand to slip under. He fully gripped my chest under my bra, making me let out a breathy moan.

Dylan moved his hands past my breasts, feeling around my back until he found the clip. He undid it, taking my bra all the way off.

"Now you." I whispered, reaching up to the waistband of his suit pants. He smirked, before unbuckling his belt and dragging his pants down his legs. My hands worked with his jacket, taking it off. Next, I unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his toned chest. My breath almost left me as I slowly slipped it off his arms.

He lowered his body on to mine, making his hips grind into mine. I moaned at the feeling, almost arching my back.

"We haven't even started." He mumbled, his lips meeting my neck. I sighed in pleasure, feeling him leave marks. His lips worked their way up my neck, along my jaw line, all the way to my lips. He pecked them once, before fully kissing me.

I kissed back, my hands gravitating to the back of his neck as always. My fingers rant though the hair on the back of his head, making him groan.

At the same time my hands roamed down his back to his boxers, I felt his fingers trail down to my panties, giving the same idea.

Dylan began tugging my panties down my legs, fully slipping them off with a snap as they came off the end of my leg. I slipped my hands into the sides of his boxers, digging my hands into his hips.

"I'm taking them off." He moaned. I nodded, letting his lips leave mine for a split second as he ripped them off his legs, revealing him.

I felt my slickness drip on to my thighs as I clenched, the thought of him pleasuring me getting to me.

"Relax, baby." He whispered, crawling back over me.

"I'm going to make love to you."

I sighed, nodding my head. Dylan moved his hand down as he aligned himself to my entrance, running the tip along my slit.

"Dylan, I need you." I moaned, my voice breaking into a whisper.

As soon as I finished saying it, Dylan fully pushed him self in, making me let out a loud moan. My hands instantly clutched onto his back, the feeling of being filled by him almost enough to send me over the edge.

He pulled out almost all the way, before pushing back in the same. I groaned at the feeling, and I could tell he felt the same, as he pulsed inside me.

"God, you feel so good." He moaned, throwing his head back in pleasure as his mouth hung open.

The image alone of him was helping, seeing him come undone.

Dylan continued, pulling in and out at a normal speed. This was meaningful. Not that any other time we had sex wasn't, but now- he was making love to me. His slow and genuine movements, putting all of his love and passion into every word that escaped between his lips.

I felt the familiar knot in my lower stomach, and my whole body began tensing.

"I can feel you clenching." Dylan breathed out. "I'm close."

I felt him twitch inside me, before the feeling of him releasing inside me set me off, as I came around him. We both groaned in unison, before heavy breaths followed.

Dylan pulled out slowly, before laying himself next to me. I smiled and turned over, facing him. His face held the same tired smile.

"I love you." He breathed out, moving a hand toward my face as he slowly removed hair from my face. I smiled more and placed my hand over his, nodding.

"I love you too, Dyl."

__________________
A/N:: I finally posted it lol a lot of you have even been commenting on other imagines about this part three lol y'all thirsty. but same

<3 love you guys