dont worry (stiles)

**warning: nah**

Y/N POV

Sitting at home while Scott and Stiles got to go be big, bad heros was not fun.

Stiles had told me to stay and do more research while they went after this 'creature'. Why did I have to stay? Even Lydia got to go.

I sat in Stiles chair and waited for them to get back. I'd done enough research to fill an entire bestiary.

Anyways, it's not like I'd be one holding a katana or anything. I might have taken use to one of Stiles' bat, but nothing to lethal.
I wasn't defenseless. I could do just as much as they could!

I decided to put on a pair of boots and head to them. I'd have to probably run through woods for a shortcut, but like I said, I wasn't defenseless.

I walked out the front door and straight into the woods, the moon being my only light.

~~sometime later~~

I was still in the woods when I'm sure I was getting close. Especially when I could hear gun shots.

I picked up speed as I neared towards a fence. Looking past the thick bushes, I could make out everyone, fighting the thing I'd done research on.

I hopped the fence and when I dropped, I heard the bushes rustle.

Nothing good could come from this.

I slowly tried to make my way through, attempting not to make a sound. That was until I saw the glowing red eyes from behind leaves.

"Scott?" I said, leaning closer, trying to make out facial features. I suddenly realized this was definitely NOT Scott.

My eyes widened as I turned towards the wide area where Stiles and Scott were. I was still far away but I had no choice. I made a run for it, leaves and sticks crunching with every step.

I heard the other steps get closer when I felt teeth sink into my shoulder and I fell to the ground. The pain, unbearable, caused me to let out a scream to put any banshee to shame.

Tears were already pouring out as my vision also dimmed out. Muffled sounds pounded in my ear and soon I blacked out.

~~several hours later~~

I shot up, a pain in my shoulder piercing me as I did so. I let out a scratchy yelp of pain. I looked around the room, only to find I was on Scott's bed, his mom rushed to my side.

I could only assume she'd been in here while I was out.

"Y/n, how do you feel?" She soothed, helping me lay back down. I looked to my shoulder, to see teeth marks, only for them to disappear seconds later. My mouth dropped.

"No. Nononononono. I can't! I, no!" I stuttered, tears forming once again.

Scott's mom shook her head.

"It's ok! Y/n, if anyone can handle this, it's you. You're one of the strongest people I know. You'll get through this. Especially with Scott and Stiles by your side." She smiled.

I took a deep breath. I closed my eyes, relaxing into the comforter of the bed. The sound of the bedroom door opening startled me.

"Y/n!" Stiles shouted, rushing to the side of the bed. He smiled as he took my hand and tightened his around it.

"I'm so glad you're ok. What the hell were you doing in the woods!?" He said, giving me wide eyes.

"I-I was coming to find you guys. I'd taken a short cut through the woods when, I saw these eyes. They were so red and bright. Obviously an Alpha, but it's wasn't Scott. So when I turned and ran-"
I said, showing them my shoulder.

Stiles eyes widened as he looked at my clean shoulder. "So you're..?"

I nodded.

He let out a breath. "Okay."

He'd said it more to himself, my hearing catching it now that it was heightened.

Stiles got up, shaking his head as he walked out of the room, sniffling.

Great. Now Stiles wanted nothing to do with me.

"He'll come around. He wouldn't leave you y/n. He couldn't." Melissa smiled. I nodded softly, trying to reassure myself.

I tried to go to sleep, when arguing in the next room over caught my attention. I probably wasn't meant to hear this, but my hearing wasn't necessarily something I could control right now.

"Scott. Scott I can't. First you, and now her? This is a lot. How am I supposed to watch her suffer her first full moon? I can't do that Scott." I heard Stiles say. Did he not want me?

"Then we help her. The only way she won't suffer is if we teach her control. Who knows? You can be her anchor, Stiles. Be her control." Scott told him.

As much as he wants to help, Stiles just said he couldn't do it. He doesn't want to help me.

I told Melissa I had to use the bathroom, and I began to walk out of the house. Little did I know, Scott and Stiles were in the hallway. Scott looked up and scrunched his eyebrows.

"Where are you going?" He asked, walking closer. I began backing up, the wall meeting my back.

"Uh... I came to ask you something. Just you." I said, pulling Scott into a room.

He grunted as I shut the door behind him. I turned to him.

"I heard you and Stiles." I said, looking down.

"Y/n..." He trailed off, walking closer.

"No. You were there. He wants nothing to do with me. I'm some monster to him now." I snarled.

"That's not what he meant. And you know it." Scott said. I rolled my eyes.

"How do you know? Maybe I'll just go to Derek..." I pondered. He was born a werewolf, he had to have lots of control, right?

"No. I can do it. We can do it. Stiles! Get in here!" He shouted.

Stiles burst in. "What?"

"Come on. We're gonna show her this." Scott said as he flung his hand, revealing his claws.

(To be continued...)