dylan AU: part 2

**warning: sexual content ahead**

Y/N POV

"Dylan?" My voice came out as more of a whisper.

He slowly nodded, standing up.

"You- how, why can you-"

"Hey. Hey." He soothed, grabbing my shoulders. "I'll tell you everything if you promise not to freak out."

I took a deep breath in and nodded. He lead me to the bed and sat both of us down on the edge.

   "First off, the web? I got that, um, I was walking around Oscorp and I found this- room." He sighed. "It was just full of these walls of spiders. And then the door closed and alarms went off and they all dropped. I tried to get them all off but apparently one stuck."

  "Then I became sort of- well, Spiderman. The webs, the agility, the reflexes."

  "So why the mask?" I spoke up, grabbing it from behind me.

  "Well-" he sighed. "If I was Dylan while I was fighting, they would find my weakness. Someone they could take from me as- an advantage."

  He looked at me and instantly locked eyes. "You."

  My heart warmed but I also froze at the though of the lizard man taking me for leverage.

  "So, if they don't know Dylan, they don't know you."

  I smiled as I looked down at my lap.

  "Anyways-" he sighed, suggesting the nervousness in his voice. "When I... when Spiderman asked you what you wanted, was what you said true?"

  Then I really froze. I remember Dylan had asked me about my feelings for Dy- himself.

  "I mean.." I groaned, knowing I'd been busted. "Yeah."

"Even after..." He sighed, gesturing to his suit. "This?"

"Especially after this." I nodded, looking up at him.

"Dyl, you're saving lives. Hell, you just saved mine. All while wearing a mask just to constantly keep me safe..."

He smiled and looked down at his lap. "Yeah."

"I meant what I said. At the bridge?" He spoke up.

"I would never let him hurt you. Or, anyone that tries to terrorize New York for that. They're not touching you." He whispered, leaning closer. I blushed.

"And.." I smirked. "The suit? It's really working for you."

He slightly chuckled, leaning closer. His lips were barely inches away from mine when he mumbled-

"How well does it work, off?"

He crashed his lips against mine, roughly pushing into me. I sighed into the kiss, immediately putting my hands around his neck. When I gripped at the smaller hairs, he groaned.

   Dylan trailed his lips from mine, to my jaw, down my neck. I moaned at the pleasure as he began leaving a mark.

  "Dylan..." I breathed out, trying to remove his lips from my neck. He hummed in response, causing more pleasure.

  I pulled his head back, keeping his face close to mine.

  "We can't do much while you're in your suit..." I softly smiled, slightly out of breath.

  "Okay." He smirked. He gripped the neck of the suit, pulling the top half over his head to reveal his toned chest.

  He had slight chest hair, and even a small trail that lead past the belt line of his pants.

  He quickly shimmied out of his pants, throwing them on the floor. Leaving him in nothing but his red boxers.

  "Your turn." He breathed out. He made me stand up in front of him, pulling my jacket off my shoulders. Dylan quickly put his lips on mine as he ran his fingers over the hem of my shirt.

  We only broke apart for a second when my shirt was taken off. Reconnecting our lips, his hands found my jeans, fiddling with the button.

  "Are you sure?" He mumbled against my lips. I hastily nodded, pulling him closer.

  "Just rip them off."

He smirked against my lips as he ripped the button open, and dragged my pants down my legs.

  Dylan crouched as he took them off all the way. As he stood back up, he left soft kisses on my calf, up to my hips.

  "You're so beautiful." He whispered as he faced me again. I blushed until he put his lips back on mine, instantly running the tip of his tongue over my bottom lip.

  I gave him access as I pulled us back to the bed. He quickly set us down on the bed, hovering over me.

  Taking my hands, he put them above my head as we continued making out.

  He pinned them down with his hands, dragging his hips across mine. Slowly, and lustily.

  I moaned into the kiss, softly tilting my head deeper into the kiss.

   He moved his lips again, softly leaving small kissed on my neck before going to my collar bone and the space right above my bra.

   "Unit four, we have spotted target. Quickly passing 3rd, 4th, 5th-"

  Dylan sighed as his police scanner cut on, interrupting the whole thing.

  He went back to kissing me but I shook my head.

"No..." I laughed, making us both sit up. "Go on."

  He rolled his eyes, grabbing his suit and rushing it back on.

"When I'm done, we- are definitely continuing that."

  I laughed as I stood up, following him to the window.

  "Go save New York, bug boy."

He stopped and turned around. He shot a web and pulled me towards him, slamming my body into his.

  "You didn't not just call me bug boy." He whispered, his face close to mine.

  "Oops." I shrugged. I pecked his lips and back away. "Now go."

He gave me one last look, before hopping out the window. He shot a web and swung out into the city lights. 

  "But you're my bug boy." I smiled to my self.
________________________
A/N:: consensus- Dylan would be a hot AF Spiderman. js. hope you liked it!

   <3 you guys