no... (dave)

**warning: kinda cute **

Y/N POV

It was around 11:30 that I was driving. On my way to Dave's house, actually. We've been together for a little over a year, and it's been the happiest year of my life.

I was getting hot, but when I reach down for the A/C button, it won't push. No. Please don't be broke .

I look down at it, just for a second, to see what's wrong. I push as hard as I can and still nothing.

But when my eyes return to the road, I'm headed straight for a tree all the way on the other side.

Dave's POV

I'd been sitting in my room, waiting for y/n. Maybe there was traffic? It's only a 15 minute drive.

I hear my mom burst through my door, her face blotched with tears and she's still softly crying.

"It's y/n. Sh- she was in an accident." She stuttered through sobs, putting her hand over her mouth.

My mouth goes dry and all the moisture begins to build up in my eyes.

"Where." I ask. She tries to speak but nothing comes out.

"Mom. Where." I say again. She holds the phone out to me and I grab it.

"Hello?" I quickly speak.

"Hi is this... Dave?" I hear a mans voice. I question it but right now isn't the time to be jealous.

"Yes. This is him." I huff.

"Well I'm part of the emergency contact team and I'm here at the sight of y/n's car accident. She keeps repeating your name, and that's it." He sighs.

"I'm on my way."

~ @ the accident~

I immediately hit the breaks on my car, ripping off my seatbelt and opening the door.

I run towards the flashing car and her car comes into view.

It's in various pieces, flipped over, crashed into a tree.

No...

My mind races at all the possibilities. How bad is she? How bad are the injuries?

I turn the corner of the ambulance and she her siting in the back of it. She has a wrap around her head and her ankle, her hair in a mess. She looks pretty shaken up.

I walk towards her and she immediately noticed me. She had tears in her eyes, opening her arms.

I walked into them, holding her close. I rubbed her back, smoothed down her hair. Anything to calm her down.

"I didn't even know until it happened." She whispered. I nodded, sitting next to her.

"It's ok. You're ok. Nothing too bad, right?" I said quietly, as she nodded softly.

"When they called, I thought-" I stopped myself. Sighing, I rested my cheek on top of her head.

"I'm sorry." She rasped out.

"No. This isn't your fault. You never have to apologize like this." I shook my head.

Y/n moved her head out from under mine and looked up at me. I stared into her eyes and leaned in, kissing her.

She responded, moving her lips against mine. Despite being in a accident, something unscathed was her soft lips.

I ran my tongue across her bottom lip, gaining entrance almost instantly. We both moaned, now in a full makeout.

We broke away for breath, reluctantly. She smiled at me and I pulled her forehead to my lips.

Giving a soft kiss, I put my forehead on hers.

"We can do more of that when I'm done with all this stupid paper work." She giggled. I let out a small laugh, "Good. I can't get enough of you."
•••••••••
A/N: this kinda sucked but still, aw