i think its hot (dylan)

Dylan's POV

Today, we were going to film the running scene for Maze Runner, which means we had to put on sweat. Y/n was coming along today and as much as I loved her, I was getting nervous.

She was gonna watch me act. What if she didn't like it?

Y/n POV

I was extremely excited. This was my first time seeing Dylan act behind screen. He was great in films.

We were currently in his dressing room, waiting for the call while the stylist put Dylan's hair product and makeup on, which he made me not make fun of.

"Excited?" I asked, my hands holding up my chin. He slightly smiled.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, can't wait to run." He said, he leg bouncing up and down. I frowned.

"Are you ok, Dylan? You seem.. nervous." I said, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"A little. I just... this is your first time seeing me act face to face and I just don't want you to think I'm bad.." He trailed off, leaning back in his chair.

I rolled my eyes. "Dylan, those awards in our living room don't mean nothing."

"They only mean something if you mean it to. Your opinion matters." He said. I smiled.

"Dyl, I've probably watched all your movies and not for a single one could I think of someone better for the roles." I said, kissing his cheek.

He blushed and suddenly the director called for the scene actors. I kissed him on the lips and followed him out the door. I sat in a chair as he walked on the scene set.

~ after the scene ~

Dylan had finished running and honestly, he should do it more often. He looked hot. And as disgusting and I hated to admit, the fake sweat worked even more for him.

He jogged up to me, slightly painting. I smiled and watched as he took a swig of the water he brought over.

"That was great Dyl! See? I told you you'd be great!" I said, walking towards his dressing room where he followed. We walked in and as I sat down on the second chair, he sat in the chair in front of the mirror.

"Oh, God. I look like I just fell in a puddle." He groaned, wiping his forehead with his sleeve.

"No it's not bad at all. I promise." I shook my head. I couldn't let him take it off but then again, he'd probably find it weird that I liked the sweat.

"Y/n? Are you joking? I'm literally covered in sweat." He chuckled.

I shrugged, playing with my thumbs.

"Well, I think it's pretty gross." He said turning his chair back towards the mirror.

"I think it's pretty hot..." I mumbled.

"Huh?" Dylan turned around in his chair, eyebrows raised. My eyes shot open and I looked at him.

"What? I-I didn't say anything." Wow nice one. I'm sure he'll believe that.

Dylan got up, smirking. He began walking towards me, the smirk still evident on his lips.

I shot up and headed towards the open door. I reached for the handle until the door was slammed shut and I was pinned against it by Dylan.

I immediately looked down at my feet.

"Did you say 'I think it's hot?'" He said, his lips ghosting my face and neck. I was almost too shocked to even speak.

"Maybe." I said back, looking up to his eyes, which were trailing between my own eyes and my lips.

"You think being sweaty is hot?" He chuckled lightly. I knew this wasn't going to end well.

"To be fair, I am talking about my boyfriend, one who is hot 24/7..." I smirked.

He shook his head, looking down. He put his head back up to face me. He leaned in and his lips met mine.

It was the same lips, the same kiss, but I always got the same sparks every time. His tongue touched my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I bit his lip in response and he groaned.

"Maybe I should get sweaty more often."