why do you care? (stiles)

**warning: typical make out**

Y/n POV

It was a normal Friday. Lydia had dragged me to yet another party. Not that I didn't like parties, it's just that recently I didn't have someone to go with.

Stiles and I broke up last week. He didn't cheat on me or anything, I don't think I could ever see Stiles doing anything like that.

The only problem between us was he didn't tell me anything. He didn't tell me him and Scott went to Mexico to take on Berserkers. He didn't tell me Malia had been trying to get with him. And he also didn't tell me Lydia had subconsciously written his name on the dead pool.

All I did was bring it up one day. This turned into a full-blown argument until Stiles finally ticked and told me to stop. So I did. Now, it's been about a week since we'd last talk.

Me and Lydia walked in, her confident strut catching multiple gazes. I trailed behind her, trying to act like-wise but there's no point.

Lydia stopped and turned around once we entered the living room.

"Oh come on. One night. Just let go. God knows you need it." She mumbled off. I rolled my eyes.

She looked around and her eyes widened. I followed her eyes and found kids sitting in a circle, their alcohol filled cups sitting next to them.

Truth or Dare.

Lydia dragged me over and plopped me down next to her. The group continued to play, adding us in. Lydia had been asked to give a kiss here and there. I looked around the room, bored by the game, when my eyes landed on Stiles across the room. He'd been in a conversation with Scott and Kira.

"Y/n." I heard my name. I looked back at the game. Some dude looking a me.

"Y/n, truth or dare?" He repeated. I thought. Maybe I did need this night off? If Stiles was moved on enough to have fun at a party, then so was I.

"Dare." I finally responded. The guy smirked.

"I dare you to go Seven Minutes in Heaven with me."

I threw up in my mouth a little. The guy stood up and offered his hand, pulling me up to my feet. I groaned internally.

This is what I get for trying to move on.

He started towards the coat closet and opened the door, putting himself first and then began to pull me in. I looked back out and my eyes met Stiles who was glaring until he saw me and looked away.

Fine. If he doesn't care, I'll do it.

{seven minutes later}

I walked out of the closet, thanking it was over. He was the worst kisser and he smelled awful.

I basically ran to a far away hallway, gathering my thoughts. I really regretted that. He was no near as good as Stiles. Stiles lips were always in perfect tune with mine, his hands holding my hips just enough to keep me there.

"Y/n?" I heard his voice. I looked up and my breath hitched. He walked up to me, his face giving up what he was here for. He was pissed.

"Oh. Hey Stiles." I said, leaning on the wall. He walked in front of me and crossed his arms.

"I see you've already got some one to hook up with." He said. I raised my eyebrows.

"Really Stiles? I didn't know you'd be one to steep low." I sneered. He rolled his eyes.

"I didn't know you'd be one to make out with someone right after me!" He retorted back.

"You broke up with me! Why do you care anyways?!" I shouted. How could be so hypocritical?

"Because I didn't want to!" He shouted back, taking a deep breathe afterwards. He leaned back on the opposite wall and rubbed his face.

"I didn't want to ok? It's just, everything you brought up, everything I didn't tell you, was for a good reason. Why is it a bad thing.. that I don't want you to get hurt?" He said, looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Stiles. It's one thing to not want someone to get hurt. But not telling them you went somewhere dangerous at all is different." I explained.

Stiles sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

"I know. But of I'd told you where we had been going, would you have listened if I said stay?!" He argued. I contemplated it. He knew the answer. There was no way I'd stay behind and let them risk their lives.

"Exactly." He said, putting his hands up. I shook my head.

"Stiles-" I started but he interrupted me, putting his hand over my mouth.

"No. I know you like to help. You've helped me with so many things. All the cases I've hung up on my wall, all the suspicions I've had, all the panic attacks. And if I lose you now, I couldn't handle doing anything with out you ever again. Okay? Y/n, I need you. And I can't put the person that matters most in front of some supernatural mass murderer." He said, tearing up. His hand had left my mouth halfway through, now resting on the side of my face.

I smiled and put my hands on either side of his face.

"You can't just lock me up in bubble wrap, Stiles. I'm not totally defenseless you know." I slightly chuckled. He shook his head, a frown etched on his lips.

"I can't lose you like Scott lost Allison, y/n. Okay, I'm not strong like Scott. I can't protect you like he can." A couple of tears had finally escaped his eyes. I swallowed hard at the mention of Allison.

"Yes you can. It may not be with claws and super strength, but I know you're just as good as Scott. It may not be in all the same ways but damn Stiles, I wouldn't trust my life with anyone else." I said, leaning in.

His frown was wiped away and he smiled as he leaned in and kissed me. It was all the kisses I missed while we were broken up in one. I could feel all the passion he was putting towards it. He was saying how much he missed me and how much he was sorry with just his lips.

And it was working.

His lips worked against mine as his hands roamed my body, refamiliarizing himself with my body. His tongue massaging mine and as he began to pull away, I bit his bottom, earning a small moan.

We both looked at each other as we took our breath.

"On the subject, you didn't really..... enjoy making out with that guy did you?" He said, his lips ghosting over mine. I smirked.

"Jealous much?" I said, pecking his lips. He let out a sigh.

"Do I need to answer that?"

"Don't worry Stilinski. I could never enjoy making out with anyone else but you."

He smirked and put his lips back on mine, replaying the previous one.