when puberty hits twice

Y/N'S POV

  No one on this entire Earth has ever been as excited as I am right now.

  I couldn't stop walking around the apartment, my hands were constantly picking up miscellaneous things from counters, tables, the bedroom- anything I could nervously mess with. I had walked up and down the same hallway 24 times, walked in 37 circles in the living room, and entered and exited the kitchen 17 times.

   I was slightly freaking out.

   Dylan has been filming for Death Cure and Teen Wolf for about a year and a half, and I had yet to see him. With no time off and no time to himself, he was either sleeping or acting. Besides the goodnight texts or good morning I love you's, I've heard nothing of Dylan for 18 months.

  But now, now he was coming home. Today. Any minute now.

   And I had no idea what to expect. As much as I could have looked up random pictures from paparazzi, I kind of wanted to be surprised...

He had told me slightly that he'd let his hair grow from his usual 2 inches, making me wonder even more. He also had to work out for The Maze Runner series here and there, to which he's mentioned his arms have finally found a little muscle.

   Which one I was more excited for was really up to anyone's guess.

   If Dylan was attractive before he left, my imagination was running wild at the possibilities.

   I groaned as I circled the living room once more, throwing myself into the couch. This was killing me. Time was killing me. Not seeing Dylan was killing me.

  I missed the way he smiled at me. I missed the way he would hold me when I was stressed. I missed the way his laugh made me instantly smile. I missed the way his lips softly met mine, before roughly continuing against them. I missed the way he told me I was the only one for him.

   I rolled my eyes at the smile on my face, but it only got bigger. Shaking my head as I covered my face with my hands, a knock sounded at the door and the breath left my lungs.

It's him. It has to be.

A squeal erupts from my mouth involuntarily as I hop up from the couch and instantly I hope he didn't hear it.

   I sprint to the door, dodging the kitchen table on the way. My feet skip as I met the door, snatching the handle and twisting the lock, yanking open the door. I see legs clad in khakis and quickly look up.

    "Holy shit."

  Dylan chuckles and shakes his head, stepping towards me.

   "Surprised? You knew I was coming home." He smiled, still slightly laughing to himself. My eyes were still locked on him, taking in his physic.

    "What the hell happened to you?" I said in awe, looking at the, the man in front of me.

    "Wh-what?" Dylan stuttered, slightly confused. I felt bad for the offended look on his face. But- I was almost at a loss for words.

   "I-, you went through puberty twice, or something!" I yelled, laughing afterwards. Dylan let out a slight breath before laughing with me.

"Is it that much of a change?" He smirked, stepping closer. My mouth hung open as he got even closer. Now, up close and personal.

His hair was long, laid flat under his mets hat. A stubble had made its was to his jaw, making it even more defined and sexy. His grey t-shirt held his firm shoulders and defined arms perfectly.

"No need to try and look like you aren't totally checking me out..." Dylan smiled, his voice low. But I couldn't snap out of it.

"It's, it's just- you're so-" I stumbled out. "Hot."

Dylan let a blush fall on his cheeks for a moment, before he tried to play it off.

   "Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one." He breathed out, his eyes dropping down and back to my eyes. I raised and eyebrow and looked down, seeing nothing.

   "What?" I asked.

Dylan choked up, shrugging in embarrassment now. "I-I, don't know. I mean, you- you're hair is nice and... and your- your calfs look nice..."

   "My boobs grew, Dylan. You can say that." I chuckled. He let out a huge breath, shutting his eyes in relief.

  "Oh thank god. I didn't want to seem like that guy, but-" He nodded, glancing down again. I rolled my eyes and placed my arms around his neck.

  "How about my lips? Still looking kissable?" I smirked. He mouth formed an 'o', then he nodded.

   "Definitely." He mumbled, before leaning down and pressing his lips against mine. I shut my eyes slowly, pulling him closer.

   I heard his bags drop to the ground, then his hands placed themselves on my lower back, pressing me into his body.

    "Oh my god, it feels so amazing..." Dylan moaned, dragging his tongue against my bottom lip. I smirked and gave entrance, his tongue smoothly massaging against mine.

  "I missed you so much." I mumbled back.

   Dylan gave a slight nod, still kissing me.

   Finally,  with one small peck, we broke apart a bit out of breath.

    "How does it feel to make out with a man?" He wiggled his eyebrows, running a hand over his chin and then he proceeded to flex his arms. I rolled my eyes.

    "I don't think I know exactly how man you are..." I smirked, backing up back into the apartment. Dylan caught on and his eyes widened, before he slumped in an awe way.

   "God, I love you." He smiled, before quickly grabbing his bags and throwing them past me, shuffling to the spot directly in front of me.

     "I'll show you what you've been missing for 18 months."

  ___________________
A/N:: woah. o-okay. but let's be honest, Dylan hit puberty twice. like, he became a normal 20 year old looking guys and then gLO UP LOOK AT THIS SEXY STUBBLE MAN IT FUCKS ME UP

     love you