we wouldnt want her getting hurt (stiles)

**warning: I don't know how to spell the scrolls name**

Lydia's POV

  We walked through the double doors, suddenly entering a garden covered in snow.

  Everyone was looking around, confusion spread on their faces as well as my own.

I continued to hold Stiles up, walking further into the garden.

  "What is this?" Scott asked, spinning around, taking in the environment.

"Definitely not the school." Kira added, holding her katana.

"You brought all of your friends here, Stiles."  We heard a raspy voice say.

We all looked at the door, the Nogistune appearing.

"Most of them." Stiles said, trying to stand on his own.

"That's right." He said, continuing. "Your special one,        Y/n."

  I could feel Stiles become slightly defensive at the mention of his girlfriends name. He'd made sure she wasn't along for this, just in case.

  "Wouldn't want her getting hurt. Now would we?" The Nogistune said, the Oni suddenly appearing.

  One of them had y/n, her hands tied behind her back, the classic duck tape over the mouth. Even her face bloodied and a scar from her temple to her chin. She had tears trailing through the blood.

  Stiles tried moving towards her but I held him back, knowing trying for her would only get him or someone else hurt. Or worse, killed.

  Stiles looked back at me, angry I wasn't letting him go. I kept my ground, holding on to him even tighter.

  "Let her go." Scott warned, taking a small step.

  "Scott. You know I can't." Nogistune said, slowly walking in the same area.

  "And why not?" Stiles said, adjusting himself in my grip.

  "Because not only is she tethered to you Stiles, but the rest of the pack."

  We all looked to each other, mentally asking the same question.

"How?" Kira asked, wielding her katana in ready position.

"As she is committed to Stiles, she also shares a bond with the rest of you. Some a sister bond-" He started, looking at me.

"A lovers bond-" now looking at Stiles.

"Friends." Staring at Scott and Kira.

  "What's the point?" Stiles interrupted. The Nogistune snapped his head, looking at Stiles.

"Because." He paused. "When I kill her, you'll all feel it."

  Scott roared, bearing his claws while Kira spun her katana.

  They went after the Oni, who handed y/n to the Nogistune.

  The fighting continued, until Kira's sword was thrown from her hand, landing in front of Stiles' feet.

  "You could end it, Stiles. Nobody else has to die..." The Nogistune trailed off.

  Stiles hesitated before bending down away from me and picking up the katana and turning it towards his torso.

I didn't make a move, in fear of triggering him to plunge it into himself.

  Y/n was screaming through the duck tape, tears falling even faster.

  "What if he's right, Scott?" Stiles whispered, looking at him. "What if it all ends?"

  "What if it's just another trick?" Scott argued, saying anything to delay his best friend from killing himself.