say it one more time, wolf boy (stiles)

A/N: 1K READS OMG UGH ILY

**warning: pretend Stiles' dad knows about the supernatural in season 1 and this is long whoops**

Y/N POV

"Why aren't we starting yet?" I asked mindlessly, waiting for anyone to answer. It's been almost an hour and we still haven't started this pack meeting.

"We're waiting for Issac." Scott said, not taking his eyes away from the window. I slowly nodded, still confused.

"I'm up for starting with out him, personally." Stiles said, obviously annoyed. I sighed and sat down next to him on his bed, laying my head on his shoulder. He swung his arm from his side to lay on my shoulders, giving my upper arm a slight squeeze.

"Who is this Issac guy anyway?" I asked another question. I still had yet to meet this guy, even though it seems he's been in the center of this whole problem. Being involved with Derek and all.

"Well, imagine a pessimist in a scarf." Stiles scoffed. I raised my eyebrows. "A scarf? It the middle of spring."

"Exactly." Stiles agreed. Footsteps down the hallway caught my attention, revealing someone at the doorway of the bedroom. "Oh look. He's here." Stiles continued with absolutely no enthusiasm.

Scott broke his gaze and looked at Issac with wide eyes. "What took you so long?" Issac just shrugged. "I would've been here earlier if I'd known she would be here."

I raised my eyebrows. Me? Wow, nice brain. I'm the only girl in here, genius.

"Um, excuse me?" I said, confusion plastered on my own face. His smirk only grew.

"Actually, excuse me. I don't thing we've met. I'm Issac." He soothed, holding out his hand. I hesitated but eventually stood up and shook it. His hand felt a lot more into than I was, slowly groping my hand. I pulled back, taking a few steps back. Stiles hand met my back as he stood behind me. I looked up at him, his jaw clenched.

"Y/n." I stated, stepping more and more into Stiles. He nodded, not taking his eyes off me.

"They failed to mention how breathtaking you were..." He trailed off, his eyes moving up and down as they assessed my body. I felt extremely uncomfortable. Stiles' hand left my back immediately as he stood in front of me, cutting off Issac's gaze.

"Say it one more time, wolf boy." Stiles said, almost growling. My eyes widened at him. This was a side of Stiles I hadn't seen. Until now.

Issac raised his eyebrows, a smug smile taking over his face. "Yeah? And what are you gonna do if I do?" He questioned, stepping closer. Stiles whole demeanor changed as he stumbled back a little bit. I noticed Scott, stepping next to Issac, putting his arm across his chest. Issac looked at him.

"Maybe not him, but I'll do something." He threatened, shining his red alpha eyes. Issac sighed in defeat to his alpha, taking steps back farther away from me and Stiles. Scott looked at Stiles, giving him a nod which Stiles returned.

The rest of the meeting was slightly awkward, Stiles always nervously looking at Issac, who was always looking at me, who was looking down at the floor as I listened to Scott. We'd finally come to a compromise on a plan and me and Stiles were the first to leave, him faster than me.

I followed behind him, hopping in the jeep after him. The ride home was just as silent as when we left. I softly tapped my nails on my legs, looking out the window. I heard Stiles sigh finally and as I looked at him, his face disproving all my thoughts. I'd thought he was still on edge, mad about Issac, maybe even still feeling slightly jealous. Instead, his face showed defeat. He looked put down, even angry at himself. As deep in thought as I knew his was, he still drove home effortlessly, knowing the turns and lights by memory.