i cant do anything (stiles)

**warning: defenseless stiles :(**

Y/N POV

It was just another lacrosse practice, Scott and Stiles on the field while I sat and watched on the bleachers.

Stiles was my ride home anyway. I always liked watching but now that Stiles is my boyfriend, it's even more entertaining.

There was a new guy today though. Just watching. Theo, I'd heard his name come up in a couple conversations.

Sometimes though, I caught him watching me instead of practice. His eyes piercing me, traveling up and down my body.

I felt uncomfortable, being watched. He could smell it on me, the chemo signal probably radiating off of me.

I tried to keep my eyes on Stiles, avoiding the feeling of his eyes burning holes in the side of my face.

Couch might have heard my prayers and blew the whistle, calling the end of practice. I quickly stood up, trying to get off the bleachers and to Stiles as fast as possible.

Theo sort of magically appeared around the corner of the bleachers, stopping me in my path.

"Hey y/n." He smirked, knowing he'd got me trapped.

"Theo." I sighed, leaning on the bleachers.

"You're looking good today. Well, as always I guess." He chipped, stepping closer. I tried stepping back, but also tried not to distance myself from Stiles who was arguing with Scott on the field.

"Um, thanks. I guess, but I really should get to-"

"Stiles? First of all, how does a guy like Stiles... get a girl like you?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"He doesn't corner them that's for sure." I spat. He raised his eyebrows, pretending to look offended.

"Well he certainly isn't much of a boyfriend. Letting me 'corner' you like this. You see it. He's still standing on the field, watching this play out. I can hear him and Scott, you know?" He explained, leaning in.

I turned my face, not wanting to hear him anymore.

"He's contemplating whether or not to come over here. If he should help you. He's leaning more towards leaving us alone. Knowing his own strength, he'd rather not get himself between me." He smirked, getting even closer.

"I wonder how far I could go. Until he can over. Or made Scott come over here. Kiss on the cheek?" He trailed off, pecking my cheek. I jerked away, too late.

"A grip on your waist." He whispered, putting both of his hands on me, holding me still.

"Let go." I shoved, trying to escape. He shook his head.

"Not until your stick of a boyfriend stands up for himself." He growled, shining his beta yellow eyes.

"Theo!" I heard Scott growl. I was relieved, but my face slightly dropped.

Theo was right. Stiles wouldn't come over here, he'd send the Alpha to call him off.

I couldn't tell I was angry or sad. Angry that Theo was right or sad that Stiles didn't have it in him to at least walk over here.