300K + imagine

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

   300 K

THATS ALOT

I-I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY.

    ID LIKE TO THANK DYLAN O'BRIEN FOR BEING GORGEOUS

   AND ID LIKE TO SAY SOMETHING TO EVERYONE WHO SAID "It's just one book. You won't be that big."

   FUCK YOU HA THESE PEOPLE LIKE MY STUFF

Anyways, to thank you, here's an extra special imagine : )

    Y/N POV

  I hummed along to the radio, my hips swaying as I cleaned. My-or I should say Dylan's, t-shirt was barely reaching below my butt. But it's okay. I was home alone anyway.

   "I was made for loving you..." I sang along, smiling to the lyrics.

   But as always, the mention of love in a song brought my mind to Dylan. I really missed him. He called yesterday and said he had to stay for a whole week more for extra filming. Of course I told him to have fun, enjoy himself as he made friends with the cast, but I selfishly wanted him home with me.

   I sighed as I set down the dish in the sink, thinking about it now. I tried not to, Dylan said he didn't like to think about me crying at home that he wasn't there.

   I dried off my hands and began to walk to our room, when the door  sounded a knock. My eyebrows raised. I wasn't expecting anyone?

   I cautiously walked to the door, groaning when I remembered I was in a t-shirt. Oh- oh well.

   I took a deep breath and put my hand on the door knob and turned it, pulling it back.

   "Delivery for Ms. Y/N." A voice sounded behind a huge bouquet of flowers.

   "This is she." I sighed. He handed me a board with a clipped pen.

   I took the pen and signed it, grabbing the flowers as I handed the board back.

   "Hope you have a nice day, babe."

  I froze and turned to the delivery boy, seeing Dylan.

   "Oh my god!" I squealed. Dylan smiled and pulled me in for a hug. I sighed in relief, trying to hold the flowers and hold Dylan. I felt his hands wrap around me, his hands resting on my back.

   "I thought you had filming." I whispered, holding him tighter.

  "Nope. I just said that so this was a surprise." He smirked.

  I sighed and shook my head, a small falling on my face. I leaned back, now facing him.

"I missed you so much." I whispered, leaning my forehead on his.

"I know. I missed you too baby." He whispered back.

"So how long this time?" I sadly asked, knowing he wasn't here for long.

"Only the rest of this month." He grinned. My eyes widened.

"Are you serious?!" I exclaimed, Dylan nodding in response.

"That's, like, almost a whole month!" I said excitedly.

"A whole month of you and me." He nodded. His eyes couldn't stop looking at me.

"God..." I lightly chuckled. "I missed you way too much."

  "I know." Dylan nodded, leaning in. I smiled, ready for his lips to meet mine after so long.

   And when they met- fireworks. It felt so good to feel his lips move smoothly and effortlessly against mine, refamiliarizing themselves. I moaned at the feeling, Dylan instantly smirking.

   "Glad it's having the same effect." He mumbled, before going back to kissing me.

   "I'll show you just how effective it is." I smirked, shutting the door with my foot and I pulled him further into the house.