Chapter 68

Sarah's POV

I woke up to a phone call on Sam's phone "Unknown Number"

I answered.

Me: Hello?

I looked around to still see everyone sleeping

??: Mrs. Chance, It's Dona from Texas State University, We got your email from a couple of minutes ago, Saying you would like to reject our scholarship for Choir, And We would Love to hear why, Only because We would LOVE to have you here. 

Sarah: This Is Mrs. Villanueva, And I wil get an Answer from Mrs. Chance by thursday. Call This number "890-486-9467" ( Fake number )

Dona: We will at 5 pm, Thank you!

-End of Convo- 

 I check the time to see it was 9 a.m so I fell back asleep. I was woken up again with Robert shaking me awak. I woke up to see Austin Carrying A baby girl, He was rocking her and her little fingers wrapping his finger and chewing on it. He was patting her little head, Sam was holding a Baby Boy who was doing the same. I smiled and got up. They put the babies in a stroller for two and rolled them out. I was given by Robert a pair of Sweat pants and a Katy Perry t shirt. We walked outside and Austin drove us to me and Roberts house. I quickly fell asleep.

- - - - - - - 

I woke up to Baby's crying. I looked at the time 8 am, Robert was out Working and I heard Sam walking in. I flew into the room to see Sam was Holding Carter and LeAnne was crying in her crib. I walked over and picked her up. She coddled her head in my shoulder and I slipped in a binki. I walked into Carter's room to see Sam rocking in a rockingchair with Carter sleeping in her arms. I walked over to the rockingchair next to her and sat down. 

Sarah: So I know this isn't your dream.

Sam: Huh? 

Sarah: You know my dream was to attend a college and get a scholarship in writing. Texas State University. 

Sam: How did you find out?

Sarah: They called. 

Sam: Sarah I don't know what to do. It is my dream but Austin, You, They kids. I can't

Sarah: This is me and Robert's problem, Austin will support you and will figure something out! Trust him. Trust me. 

Sam: Fine. Let's all go out to eat tonight, With the kids. 

Sarah: You don't know how much I would love that ha. And Sam I have always dreamed of going to TSU too. And I think I have a way of going. Online. 

Sam: We will try.

We held hands and Carter woke up and reached for me.

Sam: He's hungry.

We traded and I took off my bra and breat fed him. After 10 minutes I gave carter to Sam and walked over to a counter. I gabbed a bottle and warmed it up and gave it to her with a bib. She handed me LeAnne who needed to be changed. I walked over to the changer and changed her diaper. They both fell asleep after 30 minutes of rocking. 

- - - - - - - - - - 

We woke up to Robert Holding LeAnne who is wearing a "Daddy's little Girl" Footsie and Austin was holding Carter who was wearing a " Mommy's little devil" Footsie. 

Robert: Y'all want to go out? 

Sam & Sarah: WE'RE STARVING!